Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (160 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
No thank you to Poonani, sure we'll get Nani-fortnight every 2 years, but the fact my Man U friends are begging for this move to happen says a lot.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Damn, until may our plans seemed to be clear and reasonably reliable. Now it's all mess, it's like other half of the journalists just woke up, realize that is may and it's time to write hundres fake articles about transfers. After Real lost we want half of their squad, one day we want a winger and another striker and some Tuttosport genius think that there may be chance for Suarez or Cavani. Pure chaos :sergio:

Just bring Ibra and talk abot Top Player will end for 2 years.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Nani's transfer fee shouldn't be that much of a problem to us while his wage demands will be a headache to our management. It's similar case to Ibra's. Both are rather unrealistic targets but I'd welcome any of those 2 tbh.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Very savvy if we manage to land him on top of getting an upgrade in attack. But somehow I doubt Conte is keen on 4-3-3...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wouldn't that mean we would have made it farther than this year with the 433 if we get knocked out of next seasons CL at the Semi-final stage?

:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

:edit: keyword "before" didn't see it at first :oops:

engireman

May 26, 2009
Nani's shining time is over in football.... the most of cases, football player who failed to shine in big teams due to either his ability or behavior, obviously finished. I think that after the big failure or big mistake to succeed in his first big team, the player mentality captured by some mental disorder or mental collapse and can not overcome this by any chance. And he went down slowly or dramatically. So big teams avoided to sign this types of players, except it is not Inter like team of course... for examples: Reyes, Kuaresma, Podolski, Shaun Right Phillips.... as I remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)