Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who knows, I can see Conte wanting a RW for next season so we can switch formations (4-3-3) when the need arises. IMO, he will look to use that formation against the stronger teams in Europe.

I hope..

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Nani + Di Maria

close mercato
Would be great BUT all the latest reports indicate Ibra & Diamanti are done deals...
so i doubt we"ll sign 2 expensive wingers when 2 things are pretty sure:
1.Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal will start in any formation
2.Both Ibra and Llorente will also start imo.

so even if not taking the money in consideration,i can't see a formation we can use where all will start and be happy.

If Llorente droped to the bench we can gor a 4-3-3 solution,
if not our options are 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2.(with Ibra -Llorente upfront).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Would be great BUT all the latest reports indicate Ibra & Diamanti are done deals...
so i doubt we"ll sign 2 expensive wingers when 2 things are pretty sure:
1.Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal will start in any formation
2.Both Ibra and Llorente will also start imo.

so even if not taking the money in consideration,i can't see a formation we can use where all will start and be happy.

If Llorente droped to the bench we can gor a 4-3-3 solution,
if not our options are 3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2.(with Ibra -Llorente upfront).
Ibra and diamanti done deals ?

I had a buzy week but did i miss here :O

Ibra > anything obviously !

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So we can get Ibra and Diamanti and a winger but not Suarez?

- - - Updated - - -

Camo was very intelligent. Nani isnt that smart.
Suarez probably will cost more than Ibra, Nani and Diamanti together, but that's just the transfer fee, wages are another story.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is so typical of the forum experts. A player who was sensational for a number of years, underperforms for one season and suddenly he's cack. Nani is an amazing winger, who prior to this year had about 30 goals and 30 assists in just two seasons. His current position is nothing else but a result of his role being diminished by the coach because Nani didn't want to extend his contract on the club's terms. Add to that the fact that Man U have an abundance of attacking talent in the names of Valencia, Young, Kagawa, not to mention the strikers and you have yourself the reason why Nani was playing so little. Now he's in the last year of his contract, doesn't seem to attract much attention from the biggest clubs and will likely leave for the price in the region of 10-15 mil. Nani's situation is nothing else but an amazing opportunity to bring in a world class player for a price we can afford. I am only afraid he will go to some russian club on a huge contract.
Yes. Agreed.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Suarez probably will cost more than Ibra, Nani and Diamanti together, but that's just the transfer fee, wages are another story.
Suarez would cost less than Ibra or be about the same, on wages even if Ibra takes a cut. Id be willing to spend all our resources on Suarez and close the mercato. It'll be a substantial upgrade. Though, if we are getting Ibra for sure, I'd save the 6m on Diamanti and use it towards the purchase of Nani. Ibra plus Nani coz I don't see us getting all three. (including Diamanti) :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

This is so typical of the forum experts. A player who was sensational for a number of years, underperforms for one season and suddenly he's cack. Nani is an amazing winger, who prior to this year had about 30 goals and 30 assists in just two seasons. His current position is nothing else but a result of his role being diminished by the coach because Nani didn't want to extend his contract on the club's terms. Add to that the fact that Man U have an abundance of attacking talent in the names of Valencia, Young, Kagawa, not to mention the strikers and you have yourself the reason why Nani was playing so little. Now he's in the last year of his contract, doesn't seem to attract much attention from the biggest clubs and will likely leave for the price in the region of 10-15 mil. Nani's situation is nothing else but an amazing opportunity to bring in a world class player for a price we can afford. I am only afraid he will go to some russian club on a huge contract.
Yea, for Shiz. Nani would be a great addition, especially if he came with Ibra/Suarez.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Suarez would cost less than Ibra or be about the same, on wages even if Ibra takes a cut. Id be willing to spend all our resources on Suarez and close the mercato. It'll be a substantial upgrade. Though, if we are getting Ibra for sure, I'd save the 6m on Diamanti and use it towards the purchase of Nani. Ibra plus Nani coz I don't see us getting all three. (including Diamanti) :tuttosport:
You expect Ibra to cost 4-45mln?

Ibra won't cost more than 20mln and knowing Raiola he might bring his price even lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)