Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (174 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is so typical of the forum experts. A player who was sensational for a number of years, underperforms for one season and suddenly he's cack. Nani is an amazing winger, who prior to this year had about 30 goals and 30 assists in just two seasons. His current position is nothing else but a result of his role being diminished by the coach because Nani didn't want to extend his contract on the club's terms. Add to that the fact that Man U have an abundance of attacking talent in the names of Valencia, Young, Kagawa, not to mention the strikers and you have yourself the reason why Nani was playing so little. Now he's in the last year of his contract, doesn't seem to attract much attention from the biggest clubs and will likely leave for the price in the region of 10-15 mil. Nani's situation is nothing else but an amazing opportunity to bring in a world class player for a price we can afford. I am only afraid he will go to some russian club on a huge contract.
Epic post.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I remember when Nani was pretty much their star player along rooney, and everyone was wondering why the fuck valencia started against cuntcelona

lets get Di Maria and Nani.

have them fight who can play on the right

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Vidal - Pogba
Nani - - Marchisio - - Di Maria
Llorente​

- - - Updated - - -

Just imagine, having Nani and Di Maria as flanks. Just think about that one second.

God that would be something

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Could him playing as a sort of SS in a 3-5-1-1 be possible?
I wouldn't want to regularly sit him there, though he can perform at the top of the box. He seems best when he can start from either wing and lurk in the middle on occasion.

An SS role would waste most of his needed crossing abilities.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you sign someone like Nani you have to play them in a wide area. His danger comes from isolating opponents, going either side, crossing the ball in and coming inside to shoot when on the left.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I wouldn't want to regularly sit him there, though he can perform at the top of the box. He seems best when he can start from either wing and lurk in the middle on occasion.

An SS role would waste most of his needed crossing abilities.
SS would neuter his ability.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
What's up with people here wanting to ruin players? Some of you got to realize that not everyone is capable of playing anywhere on the field. Nani is a great winger, he knows how to exploit defender's weaknesses by dribbling past them and creating good chances for other teammates. Moving him to other position would be pretty much pointless.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Conte made it clear he wants right wing.

Nani is the currently best choise on the market, with possibly di maria if the mercato starts

just play 3-1-2-3-1. done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)