Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nobody understands your use of emoticons anyway.
:shifty: :sigh: One day you shall.

- - - Updated - - -

The things Diamanti could do to B81 :D
The mere thought of him in a Juventus jersey disgusts me. He is such an arrogant and smug cunt, and his constant theatrics when we played Bologna irked me greatly. Suarez is a psycho, but I can stand cunts when they actually possess quality. Diamanti, just like Osvaldo, is a player who gets way more attention than he deserves as a footballer.

- - - Updated - - -

Sanchez isn't in the same league as Suarez brah. Neither is Benz for that matter, but at least the latter two are a level above Alexis. :)
I totally agree, but Sanchez is the most realistic, unless Madrid bring in Cavani/Falcao, which might result in Benzema asking to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

3 consecutive posts without an emoticon? :shocked:

What in the world...
Zip it Nancy :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should have never signed Cannavaro the 2'nd time. As for the 1'st time, we all know Inter are retards. They fucking gifted Milan Pirlo and Seedorf :sergio:

As for the leftovers comment, check what I said later. I was only kidding, hence the emoticon at the end of the bloody sentence damn it :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So we offered 14m euros for Nani apparently. The Sun.
the sun makes tuttosport look like a source of the truth

- - - Updated - - -

None of the English tabloids. They'll get some right, but so could anyone. They are using the same sources we use.
i would say the guardian is probably the only one which can be reliable at times. But it is certainly the best out of all the english papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)