Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Very constructive. Would you like either of them Klin? I'm fine with getting one or the other, but only if we get an SS as well.
You said you want neither of them, as they're other teams' leftovers :)howler:). :confused:

We'd be lucky to get either Robben or Nani.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was obviously joking, and being a tad sarcastic, hence the emoticon inserted at the end of that sentence.

However, I don't think that Nani will be consistent throughout an entire season, and Robben injury free, therefore we must get another quality player up front (Sanchez, Benzema, Suarez).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Disgusting. Wish I could whack it with a shovel to the face.
Very constructive. Would you like either of them Klin? I'm fine with getting one or the other, but only if we get an SS as well.
I was obviously joking, and being a tad sarcastic, hence the emoticon inserted at the end of that sentence.

However, I don't think that Nani will be consistent throughout an entire season, and Robben injury free, therefore we must get another quality player up front (Sanchez, Benzema, Suarez).
3 consecutive posts without an emoticon? :shocked:

What in the world...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Sanchez isn't in the same league as Suarez brah. Neither is Benz for that matter, but at least the latter two are a level above Alexis. :)

- - - Updated - - -

The things Diamanti could do to B81 :D
To a bunch of us! Especially if he was the only player we sign upfront. Even /Diamanti is a fail for me. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Nobody understands your use of emoticons anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)