Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I just see them as similar types of players however Nani is better IMO. And given how Elia performed at Juve, I don't see Nani doing any better. Although Pepe isn't as football smart as Nani, I prefer him any day due to his passion and desire to do well. Nani thinks he is bigger than the club..

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Just in from the united camp. Straight from SAF in the post game interview after Nani apparently pulled a de Ceglie in the final seconds.....

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson: "Nani tried to beat a player, lost the ball and we've got a penalty against us. I don't know if it was a penalty or not but at that point think the young players started to feel it. If you are winning 3-2 in the final seconds of the game then you should see it out. Nani is an individual. He wants to beat men and we are not going to discourage that. Some of our football was terrific. Ryan Giggs played the full game and he is 39 next month. He is an example to all the players on that pitch, including the Chelsea players."

Looks like Nani is done for. Especially if SAF publicly singles you out. Never good. Everyone some redcafe seems to think he's done and gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)