Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (163 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
i can't wait for you to be banned again
again? i only just join here my friend with the hot fu-ckable lady avatar *droool nation*

you like luis nani? i think he is a poor player for top clubs but a top player for provincial clubs. if i was ciro ferrara i would sign him for sampdoria honestly. his crosses to maxi's head could mean europea league

but here we dont need him, and most importantly mr. conte doesnt use wingers!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
is harassing new members the way you welcome new guys here? :)

i swear this is offensive. im just a guy who likes juventus and joined a forum to discuss it with my fellow fandoms! i dont need this s-hit. pardon my french
You should update your material, making new accounts and posting the same way isn't throwing anyone off :D

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
No I want you to be banned yet again :weee:
are you so shallow minded that you insist im someone im not and cant even open your mind to the teeny tiny possibility that i might be myself? aaaaaargh

i dont need this s-hit.. fu0ck you dude ill just ignore you. im here to talk juve not to get some weird perv harassing me

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
are you so shallow minded that you insist im someone im not and cant even open your mind to the teeny tiny possibility that i might be myself? aaaaaargh

i dont need this s-hit.. fu0ck you dude ill just ignore you. im here to talk juve not to get some weird perv harassing me
Okay Lewey Alvinovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)