Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
just you wait and see when we don't go for nani how many people will start blaming marotta again at failing.
Nothing new there. If you think about it this is like Beppe's first summer Mercato. Last years was fixing Secco's garbage. Although I'm not annointing him god just year. I'll be rather impressed if this side gets a CL spot.

What about the inauguration game for the new stadium with Man United? ;)
funny man

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
But they need a CM badly and have Young on the left! Just take Marchisio plus some money and let's DDTS.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
But they need a CM badly and have Young on the left! Just take Marchisio plus some money and let's DDTS.

What is this fantasy football? Trades rarely happen with a team outside Serie A. Let alone shipping out a fan favourite who the new Manager has been sucking his balls all summer.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nothing new there. If you think about it this is like Beppe's first summer Mercato. Last years was fixing Secco's garbage. Although I'm not annointing him god just year. I'll be rather impressed if this side gets a CL spot.

funny man
As unhappy as i have been with marotta's actions in the past, i've been very tollerant and patient with him, waiting to see what he would do this summer. His aim was to add quality to the side, and so far it is looking satisfactory. But what is annoying the f*ck out of me right now is where people who think it is in our divine right that we have to buy players like aguero cause we have money all of a sudden, and forgetting that the money we received was to improve several areas of the team, rather than blowing it on 1 or 2 big names, we had that under secco and it failed. It seems to me that some here have forgotten about the catalysts to our mistakes of the past which marotta is trying to reverse, sometimes im actually glad marotta is in charge and not deluded idiots who truely think it was marotta's fault we never signed aguero.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
HEHE its just a forum. However; it does bother me that supporters think we are still a top ranked club.

As unhappy as i have been with marotta's actions in the past, i've been very tollerant and patient with him, waiting to see what he would do this summer. His aim was to add quality to the side, and so far it is looking satisfactory. But what is annoying the f*ck out of me right now is where people who think it is in our divine right that we have to buy players like aguero cause we have money all of a sudden, and forgetting that the money we received was to improve several areas of the team, rather than blowing it on 1 or 2 big names, we had that under secco and it failed. It seems to me that some here have forgotten about the catalysts to our mistakes of the past which marotta is trying to reverse, sometimes im actually glad marotta is in charge and not deluded idiots who truely think it was marotta's fault we never signed aguero.
I totally agree. Also; you need more than cash to attract big names. Juve do have some cash but not blow your brains out cash. You need to be a good team to attract that difference player. Juve had nothing from last season. Also, Secco had way more of an opportunity than Beppe. He had the world thinking Juve was still on top and he failed miserably. I dunno why ppl are pissed Beppe sold melo. Melo was a headcase and one dimensional player. Corvino totally raped Secco on that transfer.

Barring from a disaster I think Beppe deserves at least one more summer after this one to prove he can build this team. I think it would only be fair. Although failing to secure a CL spot will have a lot of heat on him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
HEHE its just a forum. However; it does bother me that supporters think we are still a top ranked club.

I totally agree. Also; you need more than cash to attract big names. Juve do have some cash but not blow your brains out cash. You need to be a good team to attract that difference player. Juve had nothing from last season. Also, Secco had way more of an opportunity than Beppe. He had the world thinking Juve was still on top and he failed miserably. I dunno why ppl are pissed Beppe sold melo. Melo was a headcase and one dimensional player. Corvino totally raped Secco on that transfer.

Barring from a disaster I think Beppe deserves at least one more summer after this one to prove he can build this team. I think it would only be fair. Although failing to secure a CL spot will have a lot of heat on him
if we fail to get CL this summer, it will be largely Conte's fault, marotta has more or less complied to Conte's demands and wish list, even if some were not his primary objective which were completely out of marotta's hands anyways

OP
Albo

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
  • Thread Starter #175
    I don't blame Marotta for not singin Aguero , but i blame him talking for him in media like his is "done deal" , he made me to belive he is coming :cry: .

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    if we fail to get CL this summer, it will be largely Conte's fault, marotta has more or less complied to Conte's demands and wish list, even if some were not his primary objective which were completely out of marotta's hands anyways
    I see this as well. It seems like Beppe and Conte are on the same page this Mercato. We shall see what they end up with at the end of the month

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The only way Nani would come to Juve is if he's wanted by the law and wants to hide out at a club for a while where no one could find him. :pado:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)