Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (173 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
United will only win if they wait for the WC to decide if they keep him or to at least get a better price for him.

But I feel he's our closest shot at getting anything nearly good in the wing position. Don't know if Conte is high on him though.

Jul 13, 2010
well, you still need for two players who can play on each wing. One starter and one backup. So all of them - pereyra, nani and sanchez seems logic in terms of football manager with a little hope that pepe could step at least a feet to the right direction

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Dat dere depth :tuttosport:

Seriously though, 5-7M + Zaza should be the limit. If we blow 12M or something similar on a bench player and moan about lack of funds for 25M rated Sanchez then I think I might lose my sanity.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Nani was really good on the LW against Irland. He can switch sides at a real ease. He is quick, good feet, good dribble, nice control and not a bad shot. He is rusty after last season no doubt about that, but at this stage of our financal evolvment Nani is propobly the best kind of player for us.

Just give him to conte early in the summer camp and he'll be fine. I believe he will have an impact similiar to Tevez's.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nani was really good on the LW against Irland. He can switch sides at a real ease. He is quick, good feet, good dribble, nice control and not a bad shot. He is rusty after last season no doubt about that, but at this stage of our financal evolvment Nani is propobly the best kind of player for us.

Just give him to conte early in the summer camp and he'll be fine. I believe he will have an impact similiar to Tevez's.
thats what i was saying. last time i saw him there against Bayer Leverkusen he was really great. he had more freedom and played like he used to before the injury. if we get him and our counter attacks would improve drastically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)