Luis Hasa (6 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I wish someone at the club would make a joke with a jag along the lines of "if you're a Juventino you shouldn't read Gazzetta" but saying it with a smile and see it fans stop buying it hurting their sales.

No other Italian club would put up with so much bias and attacks from a newspaper.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It's surprising because we rate doratiotto, boende, and of course yildiz more because hasa's physical limitation.
Lucky for us he seems developing in right direction
his physical limitation is pretty much the only red flag with him, like there’s small and then there’s Hasa lol. But that hasn’t held some other players back, so hopefully he just keeps getting stronger and he should be fine.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
his physical limitation is pretty much the only red flag with him, like there’s small and then there’s Hasa lol. But that hasn’t held some other players back, so hopefully he just keeps getting stronger and he should be fine.
He doesn't seem as small as I expected. When I saw photos of him before he looked noticeably smaller. But in this tournament he he is clearly shorter than than just about everyone but not hugely and doesn't look weak. If he is 5ft 7'' it is not that bad. Giovinco and Insigne were around 5 ft 3'' / 5 ft 4'' I think.

A lot of small kids start developing a lot later than their peers and catch up significantly around 18. He clearly is going to be below average but it looks like that is what has happened with him.

Jun 16, 2020
He doesn't seem as small as I expected. When I saw photos of him before he looked noticeably smaller. But in this tournament he he is clearly shorter than than just about everyone but not hugely and doesn't look weak. If he is 5ft 7'' it is not that bad. Giovinco and Insigne were around 5 ft 3'' / 5 ft 4'' I think.

A lot of small kids start developing a lot later than their peers and catch up significantly around 18. He clearly is going to be below average but it looks like that is what has happened with him.
He certainly doesn’t seem like the player who ticks every box that Allegri uses, we might face the same situation as with Fagioli last year who was benched until Allegri basically didn’t had any other options. He’s a type of player you’d expect to see in Spain, same for Fagioli.

In my opinion we should consider loaning Soule and adding Hasa to the first team. Of the few games I’ve seen him with the U19 he certainly showed that he’s a very talented player but I would’ve never expected him of becoming the main guy at a tournament like this. Eyes were more focussed on Yildiz, and overal the youth got less attention due to a very frustrating season.

I could be me but I remember him playing as a RM at the U19. See what a luxury good scouting brings, we really have a good list of players who showed many great things at their respective levels.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He certainly doesn’t seem like the player who ticks every box that Allegri uses, we might face the same situation as with Fagioli last year who was benched until Allegri basically didn’t had any other options. He’s a type of player you’d expect to see in Spain, same for Fagioli.

In my opinion we should consider loaning Soule and adding Hasa to the first team. Of the few games I’ve seen him with the U19 he certainly showed that he’s a very talented player but I would’ve never expected him of becoming the main guy at a tournament like this. Eyes were more focussed on Yildiz, and overal the youth got less attention due to a very frustrating season.

I could be me but I remember him playing as a RM at the U19. See what a luxury good scouting brings, we really have a good list of players who showed many great things at their respective levels.
I do kinda wonder what Hasa's best position is gonna be, regardless of Allegri. I've read some comps to Insigne, and I kinda like that one. They have a similar style and build. If we use him as a winger like Insigne, he could maybe even fit into Allegri's squad. I like that idea more than that of Soule as a winger.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's not a straight line speedster by any means but that stop-start acceleration he has over 5-20 yards is really good, takes him away from players. Similar to someone like Messi in that respect how he can shift quickly.

Jun 16, 2020
I do kinda wonder what Hasa's best position is gonna be, regardless of Allegri. I've read some comps to Insigne, and I kinda like that one. They have a similar style and build. If we use him as a winger like Insigne, he could maybe even fit into Allegri's squad. I like that idea more than that of Soule as a winger.
Btw if I have to put my money on one youth player we’ll see this year it’s Turicchia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)