Luis Felipe (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was Wingback, thats effectively speaking a fullback, he defended and went forward in the whole wing, he was playing as a fullback, even if bit more advanced. And he is more a cautious kind of one, even if impoved offensively.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He was Wingback, thats effectively speaking a fullback, he defended and went forward in the whole wing, he was playing as a fullback, even if bit more advanced. And he is more a cautious kind of one, even if impoved offensively.
you mentioned is cautious, which i think is an important point. the team cant have both full backs being too attacking, so if criscito is the more conservative full back and the club gets a right back who can really burn up the right wing, i think it will be good as Giovinco can possibly take the upper half of the left wing.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we don't really need an LB like Evra, that would just be a bonus...a 'neat' player who is competent offensively and defensively is more than enough

Mar 14, 2004
Wasn't he the CB last time he flopped in Juve? Do you have any idea why only people from this forums are chanting for his return....while Juve board is trying to force his transfer to Genoa. No interest by any serious club in the world besides Genoa? Leave this midget in Genoa. He can't cross,he can't physically compete with competition from europe.....leave him there for god sakes

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That is why he was the best LB in Serie A this past season? And who do you suggest we acquire then? The Almighty Dossena or Count Grosso?

Just because a player isn't hyped or wanted by Madrid, Barca, Chelsea, Bayern, or Liverpool doesn't mean he isn't quality. Have you seen any Genoa games this season? Have you watched Criscito play?

I suggest you see what he is capable of, eat some humble pie, and think before you talk out of your ass.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wasn't he the CB last time he flopped in Juve? Do you have any idea why only people from this forums are chanting for his return....while Juve board is trying to force his transfer to Genoa. No interest by any serious club in the world besides Genoa? Leave this midget in Genoa. He can't cross,he can't physically compete with competition from europe.....leave him there for god sakes
Why are you a complete and utter moron? Think on it and then share. I really want to know.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
u can have ur optinion on criscito but plz leave this no big club is interested in him. WHO THE FUCK is interested in grosso?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)