Luis Felipe (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
what if ferrara wants to use criscito as a cb???? what if molinaro is leaving, criscito will be our cb (that means that probably someone else is leaving) and DC and felipe will be our LB for next year??? this is a good scenario...

Buy on AliExpress.com

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Don't think so. We have Chiellini, Legrotagglie, Cannavaro, Mellberg and Gigli said we're also keeping Ariaudo. Unless we sell someone, of course.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred said all there is need to be said :tup:

There is a big drought of quality fullbacks in general, unless you are a brazilian, you aint likely to be too good nowadays at all. Felipe is one of the few real good LBs playing outside a top team.

Fellas, I'll PM ya :D

You can say that again. There really isn't much you can choose from. Filipe is probably one of the best fullbacks in La Liga despite his defensive deficiencies.

Clichy is still a class LB, average season or not ;) He has gone off the rails this season like many Arsenal players.
Expect Alen to come out and say what an average central midfielder Fabregas is anyday now :andy:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Id be happy to have criscito and Felipe fight for the left back place if we are going to send De Ceglie to Udinese. I rate Molinaro more than most people but wouldnt be to upset to see him leave. Legro, Mellberg and Canna are getting on a bit so Criscito could also play there if all of them were injured rested or in poor form. Its unlikey all 3 would be out at the same time but going by their age and how easy our players its not highly unlikely. All i really want to say is that its not impossible to have both Criscito and Felipe in the squad at the same time.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Expect Alen to come out and say what an average central midfielder Fabregas is anyday now :andy:
I can't say that for Fabregas because he proved his greatness.
But if you still think i'm talking out of my ass about Clichy, i will let time prove me right. When he'll sign for Blackburn or Bolton in 2-3 years i'll be the last one laughing :stuckup:

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
ive seen the video....he is a good player i guess, think before pass , great skill, strong at defence and he take a free kick too. he actually gerat at passing departement, i think its a great news for our forward.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Where is the link to the article about signing Felipe???? Is there any proof that we are in negogiations for him??? And at what stage are these negogiations presently standing????

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't believe this issue, i don't think Filipe will come cheap
He's a great and talented player and it'll a great mercato if we can bring him
but for now, i still think RB is a must and for LB we can call Criscito back
also we have DC
We need to improve RB or we will stucked again with Grygera and Zebina for on season

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I already asked, seems Marks speculation starts and ends with long dirty blond hear, which fits Filipe, but I wonder where the thread starter Fellas find this rumour :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I can't say that for Fabregas because he proved his greatness.
But if you still think i'm talking out of my ass about Clichy, i will let time prove me right. When he'll sign for Blackburn or Bolton in 2-3 years i'll be the last one laughing :stuckup:
Your boy Hamsik is the one that is going to move to a Fiorentina and flop horribly in one or two years. Time will prove me right

Clichy is going to bounce back next season, there's no doubt about that in my mind. :stuckup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is there anything actually concrete in regards to Filipe? I know Deportivo are actively looking to sell him and Barcelona are also interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)