Luis Felipe (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've seen their games against Barca and Real. I remember Robben giving him trouble in the reverse game, he was absolutely raped by Robben in that game but he was very good going forward. But i also remember him putting a very good defensive game against both Hleb in the second leg and Messi in the first leg*

He is an ok defender i guess, but going forward the guy is a beast. He formed(at least last season) a deadly partnership with Guardado on the left. He's a good dribbler, and has got a good cross on him. Decent option from what i've seen.

* Even though Deportivo lost by a big margin in that game, Filipe put in a strong performance against Messi.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #43
    Hehehe wtf? :D Seriously? :D Great Juventino living in storvreta? :lol: (where I grew up and lived until 2 years ago).

You are previously Goodfella? Why did you change the nick? and the aswesome Marchisio avatar you had forever?
    Yeah my nick was Godfella ( to be honest I wanted the name Goodfella.. was to lazy to change it :lol:.. then when I finally changed it, I changed it to Fellas instead) The Marchisio avatar will be back.. a great talent always believed he could make it.. But for now I want to welcome Diego with this avatar.

I worked at posten.. there I meet a somalian guy he know you well.. he was supporting Liverpool.. not sure about his name hmm Ahmed or Mohammed maby;) the most common names but :lol:. Then I have another friend in Gottsunda named Mohammed also somalian he supports Milan a great guy.. he don't say much very shy

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    He looks very promising from that video against Barca.
    Although there were no crosses from him...would like to watch his crosses...
    and again he must be good going forward,but a so-so defender...

anyway if criscito is not coming back,i'd gladly take him.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    I've seen this guy twice in the last eight months.

He's physically strong and skillful.

If there is any real motive to this deal taking place, I'd put my shirt on it being connected to the scambio requirement to acquire Gaetano D'Agostino.

For the life of me I cannot see Blanc and the rest of the negotiators turning up for a meeting with Gasparin and Pozzo in the knowledge that a €15m gap existed between the two clubs (not to mention the players involved)before the actual meeting started without first having a fall back position to satisfy a compromise solution, thus bringing the discussions to a happy dénouement for us all. Apart from Cronios.

I suspect that the final deal will be €18m + De Ceglie and Paolucci.

OP
    Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47

If there is any real motive to this deal taking place, I'd put my shirt on it being connected to the scambio requirement to acquire Gaetano D'Agostino.

For the life of me I cannot see Blanc and the rest of the negotiators turning up for a meeting with Gasparin and Pozzo in the knowledge that a €15m gap existed between the two clubs (not to mention the players involved)before the actual meeting started without first having a fall back position to satisfy a compromise solution, thus bringing the discussions to a happy dénouement for us all. Apart from Cronios.

€18m + De Ceglie and Paolucci.. still to much.

At max €10m-12m and 50% De Ceglie and Paolucci

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I've seen their games against Barca and Real. I remember Robben giving him trouble in the reverse game, he was absolutely raped by Robben in that game but he was very good going forward. But i also remember him putting a very good defensive game against both Hleb in the second leg and Messi in the first leg*

He is an ok defender i guess, but going forward the guy is a beast. He formed(at least last season) a deadly partnership with Guardado on the left. He's a good dribbler, and has got a good cross on him. Decent option from what i've seen.

* Even though Deportivo lost by a big margin in that game, Filipe put in a strong performance against Messi.
    Fred said all there is need to be said :tup:

There is a big drought of quality fullbacks in general, unless you are a brazilian, you aint likely to be too good nowadays at all. Felipe is one of the few real good LBs playing outside a top team.

Fellas, I'll PM ya :D

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
    Jan 6, 2009

What!? I mean, that's probably not far from the truth, but why not go for Alonso then? Oh whatever, not my millions. I just want creative midfield :)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Dont know, way too attacking for my liking, seems like a new trend that if you play ala Dani Alves, you come special and good.

And i cant ignore the fact that our own youngsters (de ceglie and criscito) havent had enough chance what they can produce.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Hehehe wtf? :D Seriously? :D Great Juventino living in storvreta? :lol: (where I grew up and lived until 2 years ago).

You are previously Goodfella? Why did you change the nick? and the aswesome Marchisio avatar you had forever?
    I was wondering who this guy was too :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hehe, he is like a total newb without that iconic Marchisio avatar of his :D

Mark, what legimity does this rumour have? Is it somehow related to your inside speculation about some agent and a player sneaking into Juve HQs?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I'll trust Osman about this guy.

Ok, history tells us that you can't really trust Osman about LBs (see his unbelievable overrating of Clichy), but i'll give him a second chance.

:D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Hehe, he is like a total newb without that iconic Marchisio avatar of his :D

Mark, what legimity does this rumour have? Is it somehow related to your inside speculation about some agent and a player sneaking into Juve HQs?
    nah that was Maldini, he still felt his not ready to retire and looking for a new club :p

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    well another source who I wouldn't trust 100% because of the whole I know a guy that knows another one who saw...said that the player had relatively long brown/dirty blond hair.

Some here say he can cross, others say he can't. Who's right?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I'll trust Osman about this guy.

Ok, history tells us that you can't really trust Osman about LBs (see his unbelievable overrating of Clichy), but i'll give him a second chance.

:D
    Clichy is still a class LB, average season or not ;) He has gone off the rails this season like many Arsenal players.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)