Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    i don't interest if he is new roberto carlos or athirson. if lose Criscito to Genoa that would be a scandal.
    Yeah it would be a scandal.. I can see it happening if Felipe comes..

We should focus on getting Criscito back and buy a RB instead

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Maybe he's being brought because Molinaro will be vanished somehow and De Ceglie will be loaned out or used in some transfer swoop?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Is this thread made to punk me or something? :eek: :D

I would have thought so if it was Mark, but its some fellas dude ;)

I posted about what a quality LB he is in the Dossena thread, this guy >>>> everyone we can realistically get on the market, Criscito included.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007
    Maybe we're planning to use De Ceglie in the D'Agostino deal so we're looking for another offensive left-back. That way we'll have Luis/Criscito for the left and X*/Grygera for the right (Offensive/Defensive)

* X = Offensive right-back (Zuniga, Srna etc.)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    according to calciomercato we are ready to offer criscito or DC to Udinese for D'ago...so there is a chance criscito won't come back.

anyway,how good is this guy??someone who really saw him play agaist the better teams in La Liga...share the info;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Stop talking nonsence and tell us what you know about the guy.
    I edited that post. But here's what posted about him 3 days ago:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27730&page=2

If somehow we didnt get back Criscito, the LB I want us to get, and whom is very realistic, is Felipe, a class class LB who plays in Deportivo, dont be suprised if he goes to a top team soon, lack of fullbacks nowadays and he is REALLY good.

P.S I hope its Criscito AND him, though I doubt it, nice combinaiton of defensive LB (understandable CB a year ago), and very classy offensive LB.

OP
    Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #37
    Is this thread made to punk me or something? :eek: :D

I would have thought so if it was Mark, but its some fellas dude ;)

I posted about what a quality LB he is in the Dossena thread, this guy >>>> everyone we can realistically get on the market, Criscito included.
    Yeah I remember you mentioned him..previous Godfella ;) now im just Fellas.

We do live in the same city btw.. I know some somalien friends who mentioned a great juventino living in Storvreta?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hehehe wtf? :D Seriously? :D Great Juventino living in storvreta? :lol: (where I grew up and lived until 2 years ago).

You are previously Goodfella? Why did you change the nick? and the aswesome Marchisio avatar you had forever?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    If we are looking for an attacking full-back this is a very good target. Cronios cannot moan now anyways. If its true shrewd opperating by the management.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
    Jan 6, 2009
    Maybe we're planning to use De Ceglie in the D'Agostino deal so we're looking for another offensive left-back. That way we'll have Luis/Criscito for the left and X*/Grygera for the right (Offensive/Defensive)

* X = Offensive right-back (Zuniga, Srna etc.)
    Whoa, Secco? It takes Ferrara to come up with such a plan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)