Luis Fabiano (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Luis Fabiano is a good player but I'd prefer Gilardino, and it's easier for us to get the latter because he's Italian (not non-EU like Fabiano) and our only competition for him right now is Roma who wouldn't be able to match us in a bidding war. Fabiano is wanted by clubs such as Barcelona and Milan who would ensure that our offer is a healthy one.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
Possible formation with Fabiano

-----------------------Buffon
-------------Zebina-Thuram-Campbell
Zambrotta--------Emerson------------ Jankulovski
----------------------------------Nedved
---------------------- Del Piero-
-----------Luis Fabiano--Trezeguet

This attack is in my opinion most powerful in seria A.
Well, that team sure looks sound defensively. :rolleyes:

And another thread about Luis Fabiano. Why is there so much interest in this guy? We will not buy him, for the last time.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thread moved and renamed due to lack of official linkage with Juve. We'll just make it a "talk about Luis Fabiano" thread, shall we? :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Thread moved and renamed due to lack of official linkage with Juve. We'll just make it a "talk about Luis Fabiano" thread, shall we? :)

arent threads without links are supposed to be closed?

does that mean we can open a "talk about ____________" for any player?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Luis Fabiano is a good player but I'd prefer Gilardino, and it's easier for us to get the latter because he's Italian (not non-EU like Fabiano) and our only competition for him right now is Roma who wouldn't be able to match us in a bidding war. Fabiano is wanted by clubs such as Barcelona and Milan who would ensure that our offer is a healthy one.
actually we are in pole position for him.

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
I'm Brazilian... and I hate this Luis Fabiano... he sucks... he only knows how to kick... he is very good in that.... and that's it... for dribbling... he sucks... I would prefer for Juventus.... Gillardino (best in the WORLD) or Robinho from Santos... please not Luis Fabiano!!!

Before he went to Sao Paulo... he started on Ponte Preta... and after that he went to a team in France... I don't remember the team... he came back to Brazil because he was not in the first 11 of the team!!!

If he goes back to Europe... he will be on the bench again... go to Roma or any other team but Juventus!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)