Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (11 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Turns out to be?

Last time I checked he already was and will never aspire to be anything more than an average player
Some think he's a pele or Maradona with all that hype around him.

Yeah he did well for us in the first half just like Krasic who was "amazing" then people started calling him predictable and average. Not to mention someone like Amauri who was on fire for us in his first half season then he went missing for a year and a half.

Quagliarella is no different than those guys, if he was fit all season we'd more than likely have still missed on CL next season....

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Some think he's a pele or Maradona with all that hype around him.

Yeah he did well for us in the first half just like Krasic who was "amazing" then people started calling him predictable and average. Not to mention someone like Amauri who was on fire for us in his first half season then he went missing for a year and a half.

Quagliarella is no different than those guys, if he was fit all season we'd more than likely have still missed on CL next season....
:rolleyes:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Quagliarella is more than average, although I can see how saying this helps enhance the point about Delneri. I'd rather not predict alternate realities, just say that we missed Quagliarella regardless.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
No hate on Delneri. Thank you for trying, good luck in your next team. You sure will make the list of those who rape us after leaving or been forced out.
That would be a good thing. cause he was good against big teams...meaning if he beats us we return to being a big team :eyebrows: see my logic

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
That was surprising for me but getting Conte is not that of an improvement.

Maybe so.

I'm worried by the type of managers were being constantly drawn to post calciopoli. Are we really the type of club to be given unproven managers a chance? Geez! Doesn't the name Juventus mean anything to anyone these days?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Yeah I think I'd be more bothered about this if I knew we were going to break the mood and try something different. In my opinion nothing to celebrate about because I'm pretty sure we'll be back to this in 12 months or less, surprise me Conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)