Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (6 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quite honestly, Del Neri is only the face of the failure we experienced this season. Marrotta and Agnelli are to blame as much if not more. Luigi 'Nintendo' Del Neri isn't the root of the problem, only the scapegoat that formed part of it. Quite like Conte will be if we fail again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'm sorry, it's just fucking nonsense. There was absolutely no chance of us continuing good form throughout an entire season with our pitiful defending. I've never seen a side accomplish that feat. This overrating of Quagliarella really annoys me and I'm trying not to take it out on the player. The fans are simply delusional.
Remember Roma when they had defence problems in early 2000's? The attack kept on scoring goals and the defence build their confidence. We could easily be in CL, look at the stands. I am not saying we would be crowned champions but look at these shitty teams fucking over week after week.

We didn't need a good form over an entire season, we just needed few extra points. I am no big Quag-fanboy but with him AND DC we would at least be much closer to CL than we are now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember Roma when they had defence problems in early 2000's? The attack kept on scoring goals and the defence build their confidence. We could easily be in CL, look at the stands. I am not saying we would be crowned champions but look at these shitty teams fucking over week after week.

We didn't need a good form over an entire season, we just needed few extra points. I am no big Quag-fanboy but with him AND DC we would at least be much closer to CL than we are now.
The chances of Quag keeping up that sort of form the entire season were slim to begin with, considering he never has performed in a similar fashion the entire year. If he was fit, who knows, perhaps Matri wouldn't have been purchased -- a guy who has scored a good amount of goals himself for us. Add that to the fact we usually struggle during Winter, and I don't see a reason to be getting all giddy over one player.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda. It's what you call sour grapes, Melo. The only fact is that we weren't good enough -- period.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The chances of Quag keeping up that sort of form the entire season were slim to begin with, considering he never has performed in a similar fashion the entire year. If he was fit, who knows, perhaps Matri wouldn't have been purchased -- a guy who has scored a good amount of goals himself for us. Add that to the fact we usually struggle during Winter, and I don't see a reason to be getting all giddy over one player.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda. It's what you call sour grapes, Melo. The only fact is that we weren't good enough -- period.
That I agree with. But neither were Roma. Lazio or Udinese.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
In one year we will be saying the same to Conte! We will be delighted when he leaves the team, and super excited when we hire a mediocre coach because he had a good year with a midtable team! Ranieri is the best best coach we hired since calciopoli, sad but true. We as people always look to improve and get better, except for the Juve management! All the choices made are utterly poor. After Ranieri we should have gone for somebody like Anchelotti, Mourinho, or Hiddink! Instead we made poor decisions that showed no ambitions

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

:tup: We have had far less injuries to deal with this season as compared to the years after coming back from B.

At least Conte knows what it is to win, great history with JUVE; though he might just take us as far as Renieri did At best.
I'd take that, thank you.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That I agree with. But neither were Roma. Lazio or Udinese.
True, but they were better than us. To be honest, I think the way we went about this season after the first few matches, I'm glad we are in the top ten. We could have ended up much worse.

Edit: Okay, now I may be exaggerating it a bit :D

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
The first article from FI said he quit. Then another FI article quotes him saying he got fired
Who cares. All that matters is hes officially gone. He said it himself hes not the right person for the job but not in those words.....Del Neri: "Juve don't have the time to wait for change and gradual growth. As for me, when one door closes I hope another door open" Catn say ill miss you but good luck with your future team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)