Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (3 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
this ship is rudderless with Del Neri at the helm,i have held my tongue and watched us lurch from one mishap to the next and the only positive i can see from this whole mess is that if we don't qualify for Europe the board simply HAVE to sack him.
we have went backwards under Del Neri and today typified the lack of spirit that this club has, today we looked clueless and typically of Del Ner we resorted to a few hail mary balls towards Luca Toni.

i can handle the fact that the players are not of the calibre we once had,i can handle the fact that we have been unlucky with injuries but i will never accept a lack of fight from the team. in times of crisis we need a leader,Del Neri can't be that man when all he ever does is look around for an excuse and someone else to blame. the players need a strong manager,Del Neri clearly is simply not up to the task and in all truths,he never was

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
this ship is rudderless with Del Neri at the helm,i have held my tongue and watched us lurch from one mishap to the next and the only positive i can see from this whole mess is that if we don't qualify for Europe the board simply HAVE to sack him.
we have went backwards under Del Neri and today typified the lack of spirit that this club has, today we looked clueless and typically of Del Ner we resorted to a few hail mary balls towards Luca Toni.

i can handle the fact that the players are not of the calibre we once had,i can handle the fact that we have been unlucky with injuries but i will never accept a lack of fight from the team. in times of crisis we need a leader,Del Neri can't be that man when all he ever does is look around for an excuse and someone else to blame. the players need a strong manager,Del Neri clearly is simply not up to the task and in all truths,he never was
:tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Buffon 33
Motta 25
Chiellini 26
Barzagli 30
Grosso 33
Pepe 27
Felipe Melo 27
Giandonado 19
Martinez 28
Matri 26
Del Piero 36

You know why Italian NT sucks? Why Serie A blows and why they can't do anything in Europe? Because these, these players are considered young.

EDIT: Eh, Alen beats me.
That's an exaggeration both in what you say and in importance, it's a small reason amongst many bigger ones including money, but a valid one.

Does anyone have a compilation of his quotes since February? :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Chiellini: 'Juventus are not a team'

Giorgio Chiellini was harsh on Juventus after their failure to qualify for Europe. “We have never been a team.”

The defender was bitterly disappointed following a 1-0 defeat to Parma, as Roma need only one point against Sampdoria next week to ensure they stay ahead of Juve.

“There’s no point kidding ourselves,” snapped Chiellini. “There is huge disappointment, especially considering Roma lost today. It was yet another window of opportunity we let pass us by. The Europa League would’ve saved our season.

“We have never been a team. At most between November and December we’d found a balance, but then something broke in our home defeat to Parma and we were unable to fix it.

“Today we took completely the wrong approach. We can look at individual incidents, but the truth is that Parma thoroughly deserved their victory. We struggled to recover from the disappointment of that 2-2 draw with Chievo on Monday.

“I don’t think there will be a revolution on the transfer market, but there will be some changes.”
http://www.football-italia.net/may15r.html

Well of course we aren't a team, Giorgio.

But the Europa League would have "saved our season"? Really? That's how low we've stooped?

The season was over in February when we decided to stick with this clown. Season has been over, dude. Wake up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We were so far off the CL pace back then that it was still a long shot. Changing managers would have gotten us a few more points, surely, but probably not enough to get us 4th.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
We were never good to go to CL in first place, even if we did qualify, that would have been a quick exit from the group stages. How sad that the mentality has changed from competing in the CL to just hopefully make it there. I wouldn't want us near CL unless we are capable of competing at such level. Until then, Marotta and co need to fire Del Neri, and most importantly find the proper replacement. good luck with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)