Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Loser coach. I blame him mainly for this. What a weak, loser mentality he has instilled in his players. That was beyond disgusting.

The only good thing that has come of this result is that he will surely be gone at the end of the season. Even the retards running this football club can see that.

Apr 17, 2009
I just don't get it. We could have scored 5 goals no problem tonight. We shouldn't sit in our half and let them do what they want with 20 mins left of the game.

We have never been able to close out games like that this season but for some reason this guy just can't get that through his head.

Sometimes attack is the best form of defense.

May 22, 2007
I just don't get it. We could have scored 5 goals no problem tonight. We shouldn't sit in our half and let them do what they want with 20 mins left of the game.

We have never been able to close out games like that this season but for some reason this guy just can't get that through his head.

Sometimes attack is the best form of defense.
Catania were playing awful, the game should have been finished even after those two goals.

Delneri has failed to create a system of going forward in general, when our goals come from a penalty and a fluke. Delneri also failed in creating an effective counter attacking team, not just by this game, but by many. Yet he still persists in packing the midfield and telling the team to sit back, inviting pressure for them to only get possession and have another go at attacking the team.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
DelNeri : Motta's substitution changed the game,but it was his time to blow me so he had to come off,but we should take positives from the game like players feeling confident in pepe and giving him the ball,he is vital to my project,all in all i am satisfied with motta's blowjob and one point

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We got lucky, they didn't win, coz they deserved it. Simeone has more tactical awareness than this testicle. Fucking pitiable we can't hold a two goal cushion against one of the worst teams in the league. Project Juve. Fade to Del Black.

Apr 17, 2009
Catania were playing awful, the game should have been finished even after those two goals.

Delneri has failed to create a system of going forward in general, when our goals come from a penalty and a fluke. Delneri also failed in creating an effective counter attacking team, not just by this game, but by many. Yet he still persists in packing the midfield and telling the team to sit back, inviting pressure for them to only get possession and have another go at attacking the team.
I know. You'd think that by now, 40 games deep, that maybe he'd get it.

Unfortunately it would appear that he just doesn't learn at all. Let alone from his own mistakes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'd say that at the very least, performances like these should make the management think twice about giving Del Neri another year at the club.

But this isn't any management. It's the one who was stupid and incompetent enough to hand him the job in the first place.

So all bets are off. He still might stay. Continuity is the key, ain't it? I'm sure if the supporters hope enough, DN will lead us to the promised land.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)