Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (7 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

We finished on 55 points in 09-10. I don't agree we are in a worse position in either the standings or the groundwork in place. Nowhere near acceptable because we are not solidly in CL, but not worse.
So we have three more points than we did last year at this time. An improvement indeed -- lets celebrate.

This improvement, taking everything into account, is negligible.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
The most predictable response, but even a quick look at the standings tells you more.
Aham. A new definition of the word progress and its hidden meanings. Its a whole lecture actually, but you haven't included the supplement materials: all the cd,dvds and tapes of marotta and DN explaining where the progress really is. But we are not fickle minds here, we all are of the firm believe that our club is doing well and will do even better next year. After all we are all fans here, right?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Aham. A new definition of the word progress and its hidden meanings. Its a whole lecture actually, but you haven't included the supplement materials: all the cd,dvds and tapes of marotta and DN explaining where the progress really is. But we are not fickle minds here, we all are of the firm believe that our club is doing well and will do even better next year. After all we are all fans here, right?
:D If you say so. I pride myself on my unoriginality. This club has done nothing but drag us down in recent years, I'm tired of feeling that way.

Apr 29, 2006
:D If you say so. I pride myself on my unoriginality. This club has done nothing but drag us down in recent years, I'm tired of feeling that way.
The amazing thing is how long it took for the average fan to reach that point. That is something our club can be proud of, but exactly this is also beginning to be our greatest shame. And funnily enough, Inter were guilty in exposing to the world the first part, this management is responsible for the shame they are embracing the club in.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Watch out, because you'll get rubbished around here for saying players need time to gel. Of course they do, but results overshadow performances and how a player is fitting in. Finding a way to win is what matters. See my points to Suns regarding signing 'world class' players.

So we sign Sabatini, if he ends up in the same position this time next season what do we do?

I don't know how you fail to see, that he took away the one thing this club needed more than anything: continuity. Sabatini, or anyone who has a clue wouldn't have revolutionised the squad, or wasted resources the way Marrotta has. He's signed players for depth, and spent first team type money on some of them. And you said it yourself. Results overshadow performances and finding a way to win is what matters. And yet, Del Neri is still here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)