Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He doesn't want to be there in the middle, Andy. He looked so uncomfortable. I wouldn't mind it if Angelli fired both Marotta and Del Neri, and hired Nedved as a director, and Del piero as player/coach.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Probably the only game this season where Del Neri was 100% not guilty of the bad result imo.......we had a comfortable lead of 2:0, the team was playing well, and then that mistake from Chiellini/Buffon, and that red card from Motta came and it all went down the drain.....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Probably the only game this season where Del Neri was 100% not guilty of the bad result imo.......we had a comfortable lead of 2:0, the team was playing well, and then that mistake from Chiellini/Buffon, and that red card from Motta came and it all went down the drain.....
uhh wrong...if he had started sorensen we wouldn't have gone a man down...that's for sure.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
He doesn't want to resign, he wants do get fired so he can bail and collect the rest of his contract pay but it isn't working with Marotta's donkey stubbornness. Del Neri is having a self
Monologue thinking "what else wrong I can do to get sacked... I nearly tried everything, I even took Krasic off for Storari and still didn't work."

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
His own mentality is showing in the team. He thinks they played well yesterday, and now for some reason so do they. So there we have it - if we play well for the rest of the season under Delneri, we will collect 5 points from the remaining 9 games

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why the fuck isn't he fired yet? The board is acting as if its Mourinho or Alex Ferguson leading this team. He's not worth it and its not worth losing more points with him leading this team. Its not like people think: "Hey, its Del Neri, he's a world class coach and he can turn this thing around as he has done so many times before in his amazing career"..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The thing is if they sack him they acknowledge that we are in a crisis. They wil lackowlegde a whole lot of things with the sacking like that we haven't improved one bit from last year, that Agnelli is just a name and Marotta and Secco are on par.

Now they're just being delusional

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Well realistically they know C.L qualification is a total balls up situation. Stick with this moron and to getting a coach right now will prove what? having this twat in charge still will make the board realise hes a goner for sure cos the rate were going right now........well its relegation form. Its a total disgrace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)