Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (10 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I know that there's not that much point on keeping Del Neri, but you can't stand behind these results, the management cannot afford to do that. Even just to appoint a caretacker (and one who will just be a caretacker), we have to get rid of him. At least to try to improve the atmosphere, these reports of players getting into one another's faces is too much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I'd love to get rid of DN! The question is who will fill the gap until the end of the season and who will coach Juve back to the Juve we know and love?
the assistant coach..the primavera coach, nedved, lapo i don't care...we can't do worse. after this season we must find a right coach and we must not get a cheap old and italian coach

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I love Del Neri's bosses. He doesn't have to show results and he can under perform all he wants and still keep his job, fantastic conditions.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
It's quite possible that we'll go down to 8th if Palermo win tomorrow. Only gets harder from there.
gettin 7th position will get us europa league but that means we need to move very very fast on the transfer market because we'll have preliminary rounds to qualify.

@ suns..it's like he's the only coach from a team that lays on an deserted island

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It hurts me to see that this man is still in charge. The lo stile Juve I fell in love with is dead. Guess we gotta swallow the bitterness and face the fact that we are nothing more than a mediocre club even if the likes of Nick don't want to admit it.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
there's nothing to admit, he just needs to check the current and the last year's standings + the game with the likes of poznam or today's game ..we're gonna remain the same 'till we will get money and brains

Nedvěd

Not even a caretaker? Do you seriously want to watch 9 more matches with this lunatic in the head of it all?

@Nedved: Keep him till summer even if it means we finish worse than last season? Out of Europe completely? Really?
I think not playing in Europe next season might be a positive thing, less fixtures, less travels. Also screw Coppa Italia, get out from the first round and just focus on the league.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
5 years of being shit can absolutely take you from being an elite team to just a random team. It took Chelsea less than 5 years to go from being just another team to an elite team in Europe. I don't know what kind of players around the world dream about playing for Juventus. We need to act fast so we can hopefully save whats left out of this clubs image.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
5 years of being shit can absolutely take you from being an elite team to just a random team. It took Chelsea less than 5 years to go from being just another team to an elite team in Europe. I don't know what kind of players around the world dream about playing for Juventus. We need to act fast so we can hopefully save whats left out of this clubs image.
Billions of dollars of ill-gotten Russian oil gain money didn't hurt either.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Nedvěd;2936028 said:
I think not playing in Europe next season might be a positive thing, less fixtures, less travels. Also screw Coppa Italia, get out from the first round and just focus on the league.
And without EL who'll actually join us? I mean, without CL it's already hard but without europe at all we are really really fucked.

Nedvěd

And without EL who'll actually join us? I mean, without CL it's already hard but without europe at all we are really really fucked.
That's true. But If can you promise the players that the team will improve and actually prove the ambition of the club to them they'd join.
Ribery joined Bayern when UCL clubs like Arsenal and RM were after him. Bayern showed that they are a serious club by signing some quality players that summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)