Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (6 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 17, 2009
The thing that pisses me off is that he has no plan B. Soon as something unexpected happens he starts trying dumb shit like he hasn't been around the block for the last 20 years.

The Krasic sub which killed our width was the nail in the coffin today.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Unfortuantely, the inter win has probably given him a comfort zone regarding job security.
Seriously, that's exactly how he proved that he's a bad coach, just like Ciro. It's normal that on the wings of an important win like the one against Inter the players will be complacent and they will need a strong hand to make them continue on the same path and to make sure that they won't become arrogant. A bad coach will not be able to do it.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Who the fuck thought, originally, back when we hired him, that DelNeri was a serious upgrade to Ciro?
He is, but it doesn't mean we should have brought him neither. Enough of clowns already, we need a great manager, the ones that won leagues in their careers.. The ones that can change the mentality of the team and the board..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've actually been trying my best to see Del Neri's positive points and try to understand his sometimes questionable substitutions, but after today I have no reason to bother any more. I can't believe I gave him this long...

Why take our most attacking player off against the worst defence in the league? Why Iaquinta instead of Martinez?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)