Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (1 Viewer)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
omg every thread is about Amauri. He's not the worst player on the team. He's not the reason we play a retarded style of football. He's a below average striker right now, that's it. He's not the reason why we didn't press this shit team for the first 80 minutes. He's not the reason Del Piero fucked up twice. He's not the reason we sub at least one fullback every game. God, just give it a rest please.

:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Del Neri accepts precious point

Gigi Del Neri believes Juventus earned a precious point in “an emergency situation” at Marassi.

The Bianconeri were held to a 0-0 draw by Sampdoria and lost Armand Traoré to injury in the opening minutes.

“We had scoring opportunities both in the first half and the second. It’s a period where things aren’t going well for us, so we must accept this point,” said the Coach.

“Keeping a clean sheet is also important to prove we are out of the crisis. At this moment, Amauri is the only fit centre-forward and he performed well today. We are in an emergency situation and are doing our best in the circumstances.”

Alessandro Del Piero was suffering from flu and came off the bench to replace a quiet Milos Krasic.

“The thing about Krasic is that he hasn’t stopped since the World Cup and used up a lot of energy this season,” continued Del Neri.

“He is feeling the strain now, but we have players who can handle this difficult moment. The absence of Felipe Melo was sorely felt and thankfully the three-match ban has now expired.

“As for potential reinforcements from the market, it is very complicated, as Juve have to look at results as well as the economic aspect.

“We have to work with what we have now, which really isn’t at all bad.”

Esco

Dec 11, 2010
Del Neri accepts precious point

“As for potential reinforcements from the market, it is very complicated, as Juve have to look at results as well as the economic aspect.

“We have to work with what we have now, which really isn’t at all bad.”
He is not being sincere, otherwise i can't understand how he can say that. We need a talented forward and two experienced fullbacks ASAP. I know he is trying not to offend his players... but come one! He should show some balls and put pressure on Agnelli and Marotta.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Sometimes it just better to accept you are doing something wrong and that u'll look into it rather than making retard statements,and that above quote just does it.
Del neri is a good coach,an excellent coach....just not right for juve.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
If our strikers could take their chances in the games against Samp, Chievo, Roma and Fiorentina we would be alot better off than we are. That aint LDN's fault. Hes doing his best with the shit we have. If we had the squad of Real Madrid and he was doing bad I could see what people are saying. But we don't so no point bitching about him to be honest.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yes they are poor but you cant blaim them for our problems, we lack creativity, movement without the ball, stamina, finishing chances, controlling the game and more importantly proper tactics and not ball launching from defence all day long. Our problems are much bigger than our poor fullbacks and Delneri still hasn't reacted to that.

The trend of last year repeats itself..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't really know what people expected out of this guy. He's always been a mediocre manager, was removed from jobs in the past, and doesn't have a flexible outlook on the game. He's a far less flexible manager than Ranieri and in times of difficulty you need to be able to make changes to your own methods. Not sure why one would expect someone like DN to take us back to the Champions League after such a season of disaster, but whatever.

And another thing -- where are all those people that said being eliminated from Europa was good for the side? Just taking a gander at the current events of this team, we have literally fallen off a cliff after being eliminated. I was laughed at for pointing out that we completely fell apart after being kicked out of Europe last year, and that it could happen again. We even have injury problems without playing in Europa (gee, imagine that!). So now we're back on a similar path to last season which needs to be corrected now before the problems become exacerbate.

I'm not prepared to fire DN at this point, especially considering we'd just replace him with someone like Zaccheroni. The latter is probably the better manager but what's the point if he's lost the plot on the game as well. Even if we do pull ourselves together and qualify for Europe, finding a suitable manager for the future should also be on the agenda, as DN surely isn't the guy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't really know what people expected out of this guy. He's always been a mediocre manager, was removed from jobs in the past, and doesn't have a flexible outlook on the game. He's a far less flexible manager than Ranieri and in times of difficulty you need to be able to make changes to your own methods. Not sure why one would expect someone like DN to take us back to the Champions League after such a season of disaster, but whatever.

And another thing -- where are all those people that said being eliminated from Europa was good for the side? Just taking a gander at the current events of this team, we have literally fallen off a cliff after being eliminated. I was laughed at for pointing out that we completely fell apart after being kicked out of Europe last year, and that it could happen again. We even have injury problems without playing in Europa (gee, imagine that!). So now we're back on a similar path to last season which needs to be corrected now before the problems become exacerbate.

I'm not prepared to fire DN at this point, especially considering we'd just replace him with someone like Zaccheroni. The latter is probably the better manager but what's the point if he's lost the plot on the game as well. Even if we do pull ourselves together and qualify for Europe, finding a suitable manager for the future should also be on the agenda, as DN surely isn't the guy.
Yes, that and someone said midweek (not sure which player) claimed that it will benefit the team because they didn't have to play a midweek game so they wouldn't be tired.

Back to Janet. He sucks ass. Bottom line, we need to play some primavera stud instead, why the hell couldn't it have been Pepe and a healthy pumped up primavera kid dreaming of saving the day? Honestly, what worse could a kid from the youth team bring this team's attack?

Amauri is obviously not the answer, never was and never will be. It is time to start looking elsewhere. If this club doesn't have the balls to buy a guy that can score goals then start trying to give a younger player some faith. But hey, this is Juventus...we don't believe in youth ergo Sebastian Giovinco, so why the FUCK would we give a shot to someone younger?

Hell, Sorensen doesn't even play and he has been hands down better than any outside back we have had since fucking Zambrotta/Zebina.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I've always said that Ranieri and Delneri type of coach is good when you are rebuilding, as soon as you want to win trophies, fire em and bring the big guns.
I think Ranieri is ahead of Delneri in his coaching tbh. He was a faggot when he was with us and he needed to go but the man coached a lot of top clubs, Delneri didnt really do that (well Porto but that didnt take too long) so I guess Ranieri stands above Delneri.

Delneri was here brought with the saying: ''your last result is the one that matters''. If he didnt pull of that fourth spot with Samp, he probably wouldn't have come here, in other words one season wonder not a reliable answer to our problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)