Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (4 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
On the contrary. This thread needs to stay exactly where it is so that when people are looking to ship Conte on the next bus out of Turin, they can always come back to this and say "Hey wait. Maybe that isn't such a good idea."
Exactly.

And I can say over the past couple of years, I do tend to wade through this thread. Reminds me of the shitty times we had in the dark period between Calciopoli and the Conte era. And it's a great source of lulz as well.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Yup Sissoko,Poulsen, Stendardo, Belardi, Tiago (had a soft spot for him), Nocerino, Almiron, and who can forget Jorge Andrade what he could've been if it wasn't for that horrible injury.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea Molinaro would give the best of his mediocre self as well as Nocerino

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yup Sissoko,Poulsen, Stendardo, Belardi, Tiago (had a soft spot for him), Nocerino, Almiron, and who can forget Jorge Andrade what he could've been if it wasn't for that horrible injury.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea Molinaro would give the best of his mediocre self as well as Nocerino
It is always good to remember the past, when thinking about how well things are going now. Appreciate these amazing seasons we as a club are living at the moment.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Reading those names makes me shudder. I wonder how many of them would have done well as absolute back up options in the current team, in a role like Padoin's. Tiago would probably do ok, maybe Sissoko in his prime as a vice-Vidal. Now we have the likes of Khedira as an option, when Poulsen was a starter. Lots of decent players, but not real Juve quality.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Quotes since the Parma loss (most interesting), for Salvatore:

Post-Napoli 3-0 Juventus:

Post-Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus:

Post-Juventus 0-2 Roma (Coppa):

Post-Palermo 2-1 Juventus, that of the non-penalty:

Post-Cagliari 1-3 Juventus, straight after a press silence in protest at the Palermo officiating:

Post-Juventus 1-0 Inter:

Post-Lecce 2-0 Juventus:

Post-Juventus 0-2 Bologna:

Post-Juventus 0-1 Milan:

Post-Cesena 2-2 Juventus:

Post-Juventus 2-1 Brescia:

Post-Roma 0-2 Juventus:

Post-Juventus 3-2 Genoa:

Post-Fiorentina 0-0 Juventus:

Post-Juventus 2-2 Catania:

Post-Lazio 0-1 Juventus:

Post-Juventus 2-2 Chievo:

Post-Parma 1-0 Juventus:

Starting line-up (Alen):
Del Piero 36 years old
Grosso 33
Buffon 33
Barzagli 30
Martinez 28
Pepe 27
Felipe Melo 27
Chiellini 26
Matri 26
Motta 25
Giandonato 19

Post-Juventus 2-2 Napoli:

Oh and fuck all the people making fake quotes, making this much harder, especially Melo :D
We must never forget :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)