Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (14 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
One thing I won't forget about Delneri is how he couldn't beat Mourinho's Inter last season despite having two man advantage for an hour

and later Jose's comment "Sampdoria would've only beaten us if we had 6 or 7 men on the field" :lol: This really proved the difference in class between them.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yesterday on twitter.

Phil Neville:
@GNev2 did u c that the juventus manager as resigned-even he don't want to go to ur testimonial!!

Gary Neville:
@fizzer18 He didn't know how to deal with your stepovers!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
One think I wont forget about Delneri is how he couldn't beat Mourinho's Inter last season despite having two man advantage for an hour
It wasn't so much that they couldn't beat them (I think Samp did win the other game against Inter that season) as it appearing that they didn't try to win.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
One think I wont forget about Delneri is how he couldn't beat Mourinho's Inter last season despite having two man advantage for an hour

and later Jose's comment "Sampdoria would've only beaten us if we had 6 or 7 men on the field" :lol: This really proved the difference in class between them.
Lol, so fucking true. Delneri has no idea what the fuck he's doing out there.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
It wasn't so much that they couldn't beat them (I think Samp did win the other game against Inter that season) as it appearing that they didn't try to win.
This may indeed be true but what I found funny in that match was that Inter had their two central defenders dismissed by the 35th or so minute and still Samp couldn't find a way through and it was Inter that had the most clear chances.

It is true however that Mourinho's Inter played on the counter and mostly defended that match this though doesn't justify the fact that Delneri's men were outplayed and nearly lost to 9-men Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)