Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (90 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Try reading previous 150 pages. You weren't here for half a year. There are tons of good arguments so no need to repeat it.

But yes, nothing else besides that is needed, he simply sucked at every club. But here he lacks quality? No, he isn't quality and that's the problem.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Try reading previous 150 pages. You weren't here for half a year. There are tons of good arguments so no need to repeat it.

But yes, nothing else besides that is needed, he simply sucked at every club. But here he lacks quality? No, he isn't quality and that's the problem.
He did not suck at every club. The main reason for signing him was succes at Sampdoria. And yes here he does lack quality. You think we'd be challenging with another coach? Our SQUADS vulnerability is shown when we miss just one or two players, let alone more. We are especially hurt when we lose one of the few we have for a long time(Quagliarella). We are too thin in quality. We cant do any team damage, because we have no players to do so. We need more players who can make a difference and who dare to lead the team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He did not suck at every club. The main reason for signing him was succes at Sampdoria. And yes here he does lack quality. You think we'd be challenging with another coach? Our SQUADS vulnerability is shown when we miss just one or two players, let alone more. We are especially hurt when we lose one of the few we have for a long time(Quagliarella). We are too thin in quality. We cant do any team damage, because we have no players to do so. We need more players who can make a difference and who dare to lead the team.
Right, then how we did he 'succeed' with Sampdoria? Did they have a quality squad? No, they relied on Cassano to make everything for Pazzini. Why did he suck at other other clubs, also lack of quality? Porto, Palermo and Roma for example.

How would you describe our even more pathetic squad in Ranieri's hands when we were second/third?

I'm not saying our squad is perfect, far from that, we do lack quality but he can't lead this team when he lacks quality himself.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Right, then how we did he 'succeed' with Sampdoria? Did they have a quality squad? No, they relied on Cassano to make everything for Pazzini. Why did he suck at other other clubs, also lack of quality? Porto, Palermo and Roma for example.

How would you describe our even more pathetic squad in Ranieri's hands when we were second/third?

I'm not saying our squad is perfect, far from that, we do lack quality but he can't lead this team when he lacks quality himself.
He came in fourrth with Sampdoria. Something the team hadn't in twenty years. I call that succes. You name reliance on Pazzini and Cassano. Again you confirm my point, you need quality in the squad to be able to do damage.

Our pathetic squad under Ranieri consisted of the likes of Nedved, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Zanetti. Del Piero and Trez were topscorers of Serie A upon our return, hardly poor players.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He came in fourrth with Sampdoria. Something the team hadn't in twenty years. I call that succes. You name reliance on Pazzini and Cassano. Again you confirm my point, you need quality in the squad to be able to do damage.
What you're saying is contradicting. First of all, Pazzini is not quality, Cassano is. Look at the rest of their squad and it's piss poor. Or you're actually saying that Sampdoria had players on who can they rely on?

Our pathetic squad under Ranieri consisted of the likes of Nedved, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Zanetti. Del Piero and Trez were topscorers of Serie A upon our return, hardly poor players.
I think that was the same Nedved everyone wanted to retire that season. Same Camoranesi who was always injured and where we've seen Marchionni at his place. But yea, I forgot how you rated Zanetti, because to me he was nothing to brag about.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I didn't know you were into that kind of thing. Goes to show what sort of pathetic existence you lead. In any case, you are more than welcome to come to Thailand and see for yourself. Oh, and don't try using the ladyboys and hookers card. There are a lot of classy women here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I didn't know you were into that kind of thing. Goes to show what sort of pathetic existence you lead. In any case, you are more than welcome to come to Thailand and see for yourself. Oh, and don't try using the ladyboys and hookers card. There are a lot of classy women here.
i been to thailand, lived there for a year, and thought it was shit, hence why you're stuck with the lady boys

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Good for you. I'm not stuck with the ladyboys. Ignorance is bliss. There are probably more ladyboys in the Philippines than here, and Brazil also has its fair share of trannies and chicks with dicks. They are both very nice countries to visit, and potentially to live in. Perhaps you never gave yourself a chance to know the real Thailand. In any case, I don't really care what you think, but you are more than welcome to visit anytime. Perhaps this time your opinion might change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)