Lucio (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
what are you talking about?bar real,chelsea and barca,almost every single club on the planet cannot afford more than 2 world class players a season.even man utd,inter and milan don't buy more than two 25m players in the summer,and that is IF they do.

juve have never monopolized the market for big name signings,only youngsters in italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    what are you talking about?bar real,chelsea and barca,almost every single club on the planet cannot afford more than 2 world class players a season.even man utd,inter and milan don't buy more than two 25m players in the summer,and that is IF they do.

juve have never monopolized the market for big name signings,only youngsters in italy.
    Nah.....Chelsea? Crespo,Mutu....i think thats enough.....list could go on.
    Real.....true....onley one came....and his price was that you could buy 3 top class players
    Inter? Beside arrival of the Adriano(IMO next to Henry,best SC in the world) Stankovic,they are planning to get Veron,Lucio,Emerson.
    Milan? Last year thzey bought Pippo,Seedorf,Nesta,Rui....this year Cafu&Kaka(and dont give me "unknown" bullshit here,I I have hird how Kaka is great in SaoPaulo....Milan did also then....It is no suprise for him).
    ManUtd....true...they brought some shitty players and now they are in same shit we are too.....3 place.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Lucio is a great guy, no doubt. A classy defender who has a lot of passion, but I think he would be needed if our build up play would suck, but I think that Mexes and Thuram would form a better partnership, so Lucio wouldn't be needed. Plus, he is way too expensive!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Lucio is a great guy, no doubt. A classy defender who has a lot of passion, but I think he would be needed if our build up play would suck, but I think that Mexes and Thuram would form a better partnership, so Lucio wouldn't be needed. Plus, he is way too expensive!
    Thuram and Mexes would be a terrible pairing. Both of them play on the right, and both of them are a weak in the air. Lucio is a much better partner to either of them than they are to each other...

Jul 28, 2002
    Evara to milan, and we had a option, u may be right bark, but its is tribal football were talking about, and since when did we have an option on him, and if we did, would we let him go???

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Thuram and Mexes would be a terrible pairing. Both of them play on the right, and both of them are a weak in the air. Lucio is a much better partner to either of them than they are to each other...
    I say Thuram and Lucio would make a katastroph pairing and Mexes + Lucio will never arrive. Thuram will play for sure in the centre next year, and either Ferrari or Mexes will partner him. I would go with Mexes, as he is pure class. Lucio is way too offensive and a attacking centre def. is the last thing we need!

Jul 28, 2002
    I suspect if we told lucio to defendhe will, and he does play sexy football, as does mexes, but we need solidity and pace.

I would love lucio and mexes, but its aint gonna happen, unless we get neddy bucks.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    forget about lucio, we won't get him.

moggi will never give 15 mil for him, but who knows :thumb:
    Yes..Who Knows !! Maybe Moggi would pay that much to sign him

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    Thuram bad in the air????? common
    I didn't say bad, I said weak. He's not overly tall, but he can jump, the only problem is that he has bad timing and judgement when it comes to balls in the air. Furthermore, his headers often go astray.

Jul 28, 2002
    aerially lilian has been a bit shit this year, but im sure he can regain some concentration.

Lucio jus needs a leash to prevent him from running up the field.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    aerially lilian has been a bit shit this year, but im sure he can regain some concentration.

Lucio jus needs a leash to prevent him from running up the field.
    His aerial abillity is shite cuz we play him as a full back and his natural position is CB and IMO it would be a big loss to loose him.

My cousin that lives in Leverkusen explained me Lucios tactic. He has awesome timing when he can make a foward-run. Then if they play 3 man at the back,Ramelow goes to play a sweeper and if they have 4 men at the back....then there is no problem. That flexible tactic gives a middle and attack one skillfull tall player(and did I mention that its impossible to take him a ball away?). And If Im correct.....they are the team that scored the most goals after Bremen and conceeded 39(Bremen 35). I would go for it.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Nah.....Chelsea? Crespo,Mutu....i think thats enough.....list could go on.
    Real.....true....onley one came....and his price was that you could buy 3 top class players
    Inter? Beside arrival of the Adriano(IMO next to Henry,best SC in the world) Stankovic,they are planning to get Veron,Lucio,Emerson.
    Milan? Last year thzey bought Pippo,Seedorf,Nesta,Rui....this year Cafu&Kaka(and dont give me "unknown" bullshit here,I I have hird how Kaka is great in SaoPaulo....Milan did also then....It is no suprise for him).
    ManUtd....true...they brought some shitty players and now they are in same shit we are too.....3 place.
    my definition of a big name signing is one which would cost at least 20m.if your definition of a big name signing is kaka then why the hell can't we afford six 5m players?

adriano,stankovic,veron,lucio,nesta,rui,pippo,seedorf are all >20m.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    Big name signing is a player that has quality and it is prooven quality. Big name signing doesnt means that he has to be expensive like Beckham or Ronaldo. It can be bought for 3X lesser fee than fee he was bought for in previous club like Veron,Mutu,Crespo. Now see....Emerson is a big buy also as Gilardino,Lucio,Mutu.....and they are not nessecery too expensive...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)