Lucio (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=titolone
For the start......translate last words if you know what it says.

Lucio would be great buy IMO if we gonna reconstruct whole defence. He is a strong defender,quick and has great technique and a nose for foward-runs & goals.
I wouldnt be suprised to see 3-4 top-quality new players in Juve....Emerson,Gila,Lucio,Ferarri.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Lucio is a good defender, but he's not exactly on my wish list. For central defence it's Mexes, Ferrari, Kroldrup, Squillaci, and Gonzalo Rodriguez that interest me, and Lucio would be more expensive than all of the above.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Lucio is a good defender, but he's not exactly on my wish list. For central defence it's Mexes, Ferrari, Kroldrup, Squillaci, and Gonzalo Rodriguez that interest me, and Lucio would be more expensive than all of the above.
True but i prefer Lucio to both Kroldrup and Squilacci. Also Rodriquez would be more of a risk. I'd be more than happy with Lucio.

Jul 28, 2002
id take the mexes/gonzo/ferrari option, as its cost effective, lucio will cost 11m plus, something that may jepordise the posibility of rot/evr left sided partneship, somethink that is awsome.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
id take the mexes/gonzo/ferrari option, as its cost effective, lucio will cost 11m plus, something that may jepordise the posibility of rot/evr left sided partneship, somethink that is awsome.
Ferrari will be very expensive too. Remember Parma are asking 7 million for Bonera(!). Just imagine what they'll ask for Ferrari.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ferrari won't be as expensive as Lucio. We were set to sign Matteo in January and it was being said that the agreed fee was something like 4.5 million. I can't see him costing more than 6m.

Jul 28, 2002
i agree stu, we are one of parmas best customers, im sure we could strike a dela, shame it will probably involve loosing youngsters and getting bonera (crap ass)

Jul 28, 2002
we dont have the money to buy a mexes and lucio, so we will end up with one more Leggro...not two more :D

its a risk for all player we buy....unluckily salas didnt do too well, but who would see his injury problems??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
what if we bring lucio, or mexes or anyone and they dont work out for us? what if they become legrotagglies?
So you think we shouldn't sign anyone just incase they turn out to be shite? :)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
what if we bring lucio, or mexes or anyone and they dont work out for us? what if they become legrotagglies?
I don't think that Lucio and Mexes are Legrotagglie

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It's a chance we'll have to take because before joining us Legrottaglie was one of the best defenders in Serie A, and that's not a mean feat.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wonder what the hell happend to Nicola anyway. Maybe it was the pressure that got to him, or maybe he did not like playing with Montero or something. Whatever it is, he better sure as hell fix it.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Lucio can come cuz there will be nothing of Rot/Evra
    http://www.tribalfootball.com/may/italnews4170504.html

I know that thats a romour onley but both of them had been linked with rossoneri before so it doesnt shock me.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    sad to read that milan will sign evra. he would have been nice for us so zambrotta could be a midfielder again.

as for lucio, he would cost and a leg. probably what mexes and squillaci would cost put together. with our financial situation, the younger stars would be the better option. same goes for midfield. talks of emerson for example, when we could get a player like renato for free who will be just as good.

i think mexes and ferrari are crucial for central defence, players like rodriguez and squillaci would be a bonus while lucio will be poached by chelsea who will offer more than we can.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    I know....now came a time when Juve cannot afford one or two class players per year.....its sad but its true. I hope next season will go fine but if it doesnt....I hope that Moggi will understand that big buys are good....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)