Lucio (31 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
I certainly do not pay attention to youtube videos because you can make players look just exactly as good or as bad as you want to.

And as for his list of trophies, one only has to note that Busquets may well end up one of the most decorated players ever to see that that isn't necessarily a great indicator of individual ability.
I was waiting for something like that, do you realise that you can't compare Busquets to Lucio at first and at second even if Busquets is piece of shit and fuckin pussy he is good player

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not really saying that Lucio is like Busquets.

I just base my opinion on players on what I see when I watch them - not stats, not trophies won, etc..

And Busquets is a nothingy player who will be found out badly if he ever leaves Barca. I'd put him on a similar level to someone like Palombo.

Mar 9, 2006
I'm not really saying that Lucio is like Busquets.

I just base my opinion on players on what I see when I watch them - not stats, not trophies won, etc..

And Busquets is a nothingy player who will be found out badly if he ever leaves Barca. I'd put him on a similar level to someone like Palombo.
So for you stats, trophies, videos means nothing? I could inderstand if you will say something like that about cocksuckers like Pinto but Lucio is very good defender and of course he has weaknesses but who don't have them?! Check the list of coaches which were using him as main unit in defence in their teams.

May 4, 2004
I hate Busquets but saying he is on a similar level as someone like Palombo is worse than that Curva guy trying to be a guru!

Busquets is one of the best in his position and the way he plays. NOT only Barca but Spain as well. The guy is fitting perfect for the game they play. I'm not saying he would be great in other teams like EPL or Serie A, but in his position in Spain/Barca, he is and has been perfect the last 3-4 years.

Mar 9, 2006
I hate Busquets but saying he is on a similar level as someone like Palombo is worse than that Curva guy trying to be a guru!

Busquets is one of the best in his position and the way he plays. NOT only Barca but Spain as well. The guy is fitting perfect for the game they play. I'm not saying he would be great in other teams like EPL or Serie A, but in his position in Spain/Barca, he is and has been perfect the last 3-4 years.
Yes, he is not main but very big part of the puzzle in the midfield of Barcelona/Spain

No more Lucio haters around here?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i can't stand him but he won't catch a minute if he won't perform...nothing more than his salary

too bad we have 100% belief in bonucci and didn't got a good cb

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's shaky, slow and can fuck things up anytime.

Just hope Conte uses him only replacing Barzagli. They can't play together under any circunstances.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's getting better, you are overreacting a bit here.
ROFL good luck with that. Due to his Merdazzurri past he won't ever get a fair go around here.

I think he's a solid addition to our defence and won't sway from that position. Needs time to be properly coached in a 3 man back line, but he'll get there. Good backup player.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:disagree:

When Lucio finally retires, football's "loss" will be an anthropologist's gain.

I'm really trying hard not to hate him. It's not easy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ROFL good luck with that. Due to his Merdazzurri past he won't ever get a fair go around here.

I think he's a solid addition to our defence and won't sway from that position. Needs time to be properly coached in a 3 man back line, but he'll get there. Good backup player.
:tup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

My god. Vidal would be bored out of his mind doing Busquets "job". He would run around tackling his teammates and then giving it back to them he'd be so bored. What a hard job. Pass sideways and lay in the weeds waiting for a hurried pass that you can pick off. Occasionally sprint back when you lose possession (once a game) to break up a 2 on 7 break for your opponent lol. He spends more time on the ground then he does engaged in actually grunt work like tackles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)