Lucio (28 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think it is 2.2M per season and bonuses.

Doesnt mean it's a good transfer, but I imagine Caceres will be the back-up.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I never rated him, and believe he was a meaningless transfer. The fact that he joined us doesn't change that. Punching bag or not, his best years are definitely behind him, and I'm not going to keep Forzaing all the players a la Melo, even when they suck.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wonder how many times you said that only in the last week.
I've actually kept quite about him, even during his fuckups during pre season. However, when people feel the need to defend or sympathize with the indefensible it irks me.

---------- Post added 13.08.2012 at 04:11 ----------

I still think he's a good signing.
You thought Motta was a good signing, so no offense if I don't take you seriously over Lucio :D

Nick and Zarate however :p :shifty:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How do you rate his season when Inter won the trebble?
Why did you have to remind me of that sad season? :mad: :(

He was ok, but Mourinho had the defense playing as a solid unit, and as far as I can recall, Samuel and Chivu, not to mention Zanetti and Maicon in particular were spectacular that season.

Mar 9, 2006
Why did you have to remind me of that sad season? :mad: :(

He was ok, but Mourinho had the defense playing as a solid unit, and as far as I can recall, Samuel and Chivu, not to mention Zanetti and Maicon in particular were spectacular that season.
Oh, yes and Lucio - Samuel were shit :lol:

Lucio 2011/2012
Tackles - 3.3 per game 19 in the league
Interceptions - 4.1 per game 1 in the league (i'm not counting Santiago Garcia cuz he only played 20 games and had 5 int. per game)
Clearences per game - 9.9 2 in the league
Aerial duels won per game - 1.5
Man of the Match - 4

Oh, yes he had horrible last season :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3805333 said:
World cup winner, Bundesliga winner, CL winner, Serie A Winner, more questions? or should i show you his statistic from the last horrible season that Inter had?
Again, you are using trophies he won. Had this been tennis, then fine, you can argue for him being world class, which he currently isn't. Football isn't an individual sport. Do u think Mata, or Busquets are world class? They have tons of titles too ;)

Moreoever, stats don't tell the whole story. According to stats, Padoin is the best crosser in Europe.

---------- Post added 13.08.2012 at 04:39 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3805351 said:
Oh, yes and Lucio - Samuel were shit :lol:
I didn't say they were shit. I said Samuel was solid, a rock in defense, and Lucio was ok. I don't wish to argue with you, as you are prone to extreme bias and illogical views when you favor a player. If Lucio was still playing for Inter, you'd call him shit, just like many members here. However, when anyone puts on the Juventus jersey, all their flaws somehow magically disappear for some.

Mar 9, 2006
Again, you are using trophies he won. Had this been tennis, then fine, you can argue for him being world class, which he currently isn't. Football isn't an individual sport. Do u think Mata, or Busquets are world class? They have tons of titles too ;)

Moreoever, stats don't tell the whole story. According to stats, Padoin is the best crosser in Europe.

---------- Post added 13.08.2012 at 04:39 ----------

I didn't say they were shit. I said Samuel was solid, a rock in defense, and Lucio was ok. I don't wish to argue with you, as you are prone to extreme bias and illogical views when you favor a player. If Lucio was still playing for Inter, you'd call him shit, just like many members here. However, when anyone puts on the Juventus jersey, all their flaws somehow magically disappear for some.
So Samuel is better defender than Lucio according to you?

Lucio 11/12
$luc.JPG
Samuel 11/12
$sam.JPG

Feel the difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)