OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    channel 4

Parisi linked with Man U

Messina winger Alessandro Parisi has been linked with a move to Manchester United. “I don't believe the reports,” said the 26-year-old who is also a target for Juventus. “When I have a contract close to me and they invite me to sign it, my comments could change. But I have the habit of keeping my feet on the ground.”

So he's not that bad if ManU want him. :D If Moggi really wants him we'll get him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    channel 4

Parisi linked with Man U

Messina winger Alessandro Parisi has been linked with a move to Manchester United.

So he's not that bad if ManU want him. :D If Moggi really wants him we'll get him.
    hjvae you seen some of the players mn u have bought recently play?

lets just nsme one: Forlan

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    Yeah Forlan is crap but he was a top scorer in Argentina just like Cavenaghi and some of us want him with Juve.

Jul 12, 2002
    Forlan isn't crap. He isn't good enough to play regularly with Manchester United, but he's not crap. He's got some ability and he'll probably end up playing well for some smaller team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Why not get Parisi, he could add some attacking flair to the left side of the field, after he comes in from Zambrotta. A defender who scores 12 goals in a season is a worthy buy for us.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    He hit the post from the center of the pitch someone said to me today. :dazed:

Maybe he exagerated but it was a very very long shot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Cool, a defender who wears white boots! He scores more goals than Roberto Carlos. We should buy him, definitly, and put him in Del Piero's position!

Jul 12, 2002
    I've talked to a friend of mine and he got me a highlight reel of Parisi, and I must say that I'm very impressed. The guy not only has a great shot from all over the pitch, but he is a decent defender, and his very cultured left foot can deliver inch perfect long passes too. He is very much like Ian Harte, except probably a better defender and has more pace.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    That is exceptional to hear! I hope Moggi does some more business with Messina. Parisi seems to be a rare comodity in Italy, he can shoot, pass and attack well while still doing good on D. Too bad juventuz.com does not have streaming video, cuz I would love to see Parisi highlights!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    If anybody finds videos of his free kicks or any video of Parisi please post them here.

Thanks

I never knew him before this year but with all the info I got on him I wish we buy him. We have Guzman, Lavecchia, Bonnefoi and Aronica on loan at Messina so they should do us a favour now. ;)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    I think if we buy Parisi, we will loan him out to another club!
    I doubt Lucio and Rodriguez will come......

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Parisi is the coolest player in FIFA 2004!
    He has the best shot in the whole game, has a hairstyle like Allen Iverson and is simply amazing! Get him, if he is as good as the computer Parisi!

Sep 1, 2002
    Hey, Davids and DP play well on FIFA 2004.

I feel we should be getting players with hair that is not to long, or at least doesn't take too much time in preperation for a match. This I feel can be highly distracting.

Look at Beckham, his game gets increasing worse as his hair gets increasing long.
    Point proven.

Amiar (just as Platini before him) on the other hand, does have long hair but it is a mess, so his game is still of the highest order. Point proven.

Zizou has no hair to speak of at all, and he remains, by far, the outstanding player of his generation.
    Point proven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)