Lucio, Parisi, Rodriguez (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Parisi would be an upgrade to Pessotto, who looks torn out! He is at the end of his carrer, and this Parisi guy would give us depth in defense, something we lack!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
rodriguez would be good to get. Lucio i'm not so keen on. i'd rather we got mexes and ferrari instead.

Parisi?? is this another parramatti, o'neill, esnaider in the making or what?

12 goals, 6 penalties and free kicks...in serie B...it doesnt impress me.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
rodriguez would be good to get. Lucio i'm not so keen on. i'd rather we got mexes and ferrari instead.

Parisi?? is this another parramatti, o'neill, esnaider in the making or what?

12 goals, 6 penalties and free kicks...in serie B...it doesnt impress me.
Freekicks are almost just as hard in the serie B to score.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Buy Evra,if that fails,buy that SerieB guy....I have a feeling that he might be usefull. And for CB my vote still goes to Lucio...
Evra injured seemingly seriously against Real.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't want Lucio. I've never really been big on him as he can be a wannabe striker at times, which definitely isn't a good thing for Serie A. Mexes, Ferrari and others are much more solid, and cheaper too. Lucio is a good player, but he's not the kind of defender we need. I mean, look at all of the errors he makes. In the WC against England (Owen's goal), in the CL final against Real (Raul's goal), etc...

As for this Parisi guy, I don't know zilch about him, but 12 goals for a left back is good, even if they're from penos and free kicks.

Rodriguez would be a nice addition to our team, even though it would probably be better to loan him out for at least a season, maybe two, especially if Ferrari and someone like Mexes, Squilacci, Marquez or Stam were to come.

Jan 24, 2004
I'd like to see Lucio at Juventus, Rainer Calmund mentioned today that there are three clubs requesting him - Juve and Roma are two of them. Bayer will get back to these candidates at the beginning of May, as Calmund whistle-blowed.

Jul 28, 2002
the only way i would be happy for stambo to come is if we get mexes AND rodi, who we send on loan for a year , thus phili and Jaap can do our defensive duteies....otherwise...buger off stam.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
No Stam! Please, not another grandfather in our defense!
Plus, he said that he doesn't like Juve! So let him go to Inter............and ruin his life!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
No Stam! Please, not another grandfather in our defense!
Plus, he said that he doesn't like Juve! So let him go to Inter............and ruin his life!
Come on man! He's thirty-one, that's not really ancient, I mean, it's not like he's in a wheel-chair or something. It's not about how old a player is, it's about form. Maldini is older than most of our defenders, but he's playing great this year. Right now, Stam is playing some of the best football of his career.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Agree. Stam is surley a classy player and I always liked him, but I would take Mexes, Ferrari and Lucio over him.

I think its time for Juve to get a defender who can become a long-term solution for our defense. Not Stam for 2-3 seasons! Doesn't make sense IMO

Anyways, Moggi siad he is not interested, so did Stam.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
but if we get janks, which is basically going to happen for sure, he can be back up to zambrotta.

why get Parisi, who lets face it, if he was so good, he wouldnt be playing in serie B at the age of 26. sure, he may have something good about him, but we are juventus, not a midtable team in serie A. i'd rather spend an extra million or two and buy a younger player who shows something in france or holland.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Think about it!

Why not spend little, on a back-up player, who scored 12 goals this season, and who demands low wages???

Jankulovski will be the back up for midfield. Look what happened this year to Juve??? 7 injured players, and we break down.

You can't have enough subs!

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Shares my birthday... yes i kno its lame(thats why i like d'ale)
mine is one day after yours :)

Dammit Hatem, did you just call Juventus the 'Real Madrid' of Italy? :wth: I hope it's not in the glory-hunting sense :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)