Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh well, hardly suprising and unfortunate. I would say lets go for the other Lucas on Sao Paolo, but why bother, that guy is 3 times more hyped/impressive and will cost 3 times more too prolly.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
12M for a 17 year old.

In fairness, I wouldnt want to spend 12M on an extremely young talent now, we need every penny of it next mercato for instant results.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Chelsea haven't let go of him either. So it won't be easy and it is not a done deal as many of the gurus are saying. He still has to decide wether he wants to play for Juve, Chelsea or Inter.

While he was in Italy, Milano clubs wanted to meet him and make an offer but his family refused because it wouldn't be fair to Juve :eyebrows:
This guy is not coming to Juve.
Thats what I think as well.
Looks like Sao Paolo will do business with anyone. We don't have a first hand on him.

Only reason he didn't meet up with Inter-officials is because we payed for his trip.
This.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why a joke? was 20M for Pato a joke? or 20M for Aguero a joke? No, all of them paid off more or less.

12M for Martinez is a joke
10M for Pepe is a joke
preferring Poulsen over Alonso is a joke

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yes he played , but also Cannavaro played .

He saied i always supported Juventus :evil:

12 mln E for Piazon its a joke , let him go .
Yeah that is too much. Much better players out there we could spend the money on and he's not even that good.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What are they saying about Juve in the article, the translation is terrible?
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...-sign-sao-paulo-wonderkid-lucas-piazon-report

Reports from Brazilian media suggest that Chelsea are ready to complete a big-money transfer for Sao Paulo starlet Lucas Piazon, before the 17 year old has played a senior game in his home country.

Piazon- not to be confused with older Tricolor prospect Lucas who shone with Neymar in the South American U20 Championships last month- only turned 17 at the turn of the year and is yet to make an official appearance for his club. He is widely considered however as one of the most promising youngsters in Brazil at the moment, and is currently representing his nation at the continental Under 17s tournament; where he made a goalscoring debut in a 4-3 victory over Venezuela.

This follows a sparkling turn in the 2009 U15 version of the tournament, where the prodigy finished top scorer with 10 goals.

Globoesporte subsequently report that Chelsea are on the verge of completing a deal which would see the youngster move to London on turning 18 at the end of 2011. Piazon is expected to put pen to paper on a transfer worth €7.5million when he returns from the South American Championships in roughly a month. 80% of the fee would go to Sao Paulo, and the remaining 20% to his family and agent for their share in his contract rights.

The forward had been negotiating with Italian giants Juventus at the start of the year despite interest from the English club, but a deal fell through due to a failure to agree personal terms. His talents on the ball and speed have led to comparisons with Kaka in Brazil, although Piazon prefers to play further up the field as a second striker rather than as a traditional number 10.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Why a joke? was 20M for Pato a joke? or 20M for Aguero a joke? No, all of them paid off more or less.

12M for Martinez is a joke
10M for Pepe is a joke
preferring Poulsen over Alonso is a joke
Yes in this case u are right , but im not sure he will be like Pato , btw i think pato is overrated .

May he can be new Kerrison , who failed in EU .

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He was either not the impressive player they made him to be (something only Juve were unaware of) or he wasn't going to come here all along.

A very talented young Brazilian player and Juve were most likely to sign him. Something did terribly not add up. We wouldn't have signed him even in our glorious days.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yes in this case u are right , but im not sure he will be like Pato , btw i think pato is overrated .

May he can be new Kerrison , who failed in EU .
Kerrison :lol:
Also a possibility but I tend to hope for the best. It would be amazing for us to sign a young talent, which will pay off in the end.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Kerrison :lol:
Also a possibility but I tend to hope for the best. It would be amazing for us to sign a young talent, which will pay off in the end.
Who doesn't .

It seems that this guy its not Juventus fan , all he wants is money i dont like this kind of players .
BTW i hope we can get him , because wee need some talents who can be superstarts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)