Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He has gone back to Brazil, will come back in a year apparently. Still not done with Sao Paolo, no mention of a passport. He seems to want us which is important.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Seems that Milan just bought their own "Piazon", reports say that they got another brazilian kid call Lucas that also is an attacking midfielder
Really hope this isn't the same 18 year old Sao Paulo's Lucas who also is called Marcelinho ?! Because that midget is one talented fucker, seen the guy many times playing with his team and i honestly hoped non of serie A teams will sign him. This guy has seriously sick skills.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I mentioned him elsewhere, that Lucas is also a good player and in the first team, he's a couple of years ahead of Lucas Piazon in his development. He's also non-EU.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I am not sure. They are targeting him. However, Milan and Inter usually get what they want. They actually have people who know what they are doing :sigh:
Yeah, berlusconi's transfer madness, and moratti's years and years of spending and winning nothing, shurely can be classified as "people that know what they are doing"

milan and inter are in the championsleague, dont carry the calciopoli mark, milan leads the seria a and inter won the trebble.

we got good people, no money, no championsleague, and outside the top4 seria a, and are in a rebuild phase.

Yeah, it kinda makes it harder, even you should understand that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If that's Lucas Gaucho (19 years old, player for Sao Paolo)... then fuck! That guy is talented and probably ready to compete in Europe.
They say that of just about any player that comes from brazil, and very few "new pele's " actually make it to a world class footballer, just like in italy.

remember freddy adu ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is no reason to make excuses for Milan and Inter being better then us in South american market, signing brazilian teens isnt a matter of CL or spending power (though we spent alot last years), but more about connections, scouting work and prioritizing talents from that part of the world. We havent at all, they have, its that simple. Especially Inter has been all about talents from all across the world, and with extra focus on south america for a very long time now.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think Zacchareya works for the current board. There is no way he isn't getting paid to defend them at every and any available opportunity, even when it defies logic to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)