Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
Watch Giovinco throw a fit if we sign this guy and he starts regularly for us.

You know, since he didn't get any playing time because he's Italian and that if he were Brazilian or Argentinean he would be Juventus captain by now...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #627
    I don't think so. Would they lose him after having him at the stadium yesterday?

Don't answer. :p

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    You all are over hyping him, havn't seen him play and there is no footage of him . So Zach please calm your boner , until we all see him play haha

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #632
    Anything's possible with Juvedoria but I'll remain positive on this one. It's tough but I really think he'll sign for us.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Hold on, you're the same person that claims Neymar is an overrated Brazilian, right?
    Not because he's Brazillian but just because he isn't the right type Brazillian. If you look at his skin closely enough you can conclude he will party a lot during his contract with a football club.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Seems that Milan just bought their own "Piazon", reports say that they got another brazilian kid call Lucas that also is an attacking midfielder

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    You guys all need to relax, it wont fall through. Sao Paolo wouldn't let the kid come here if there wasn't some sort of deal on the table.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)