Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
will arrive Jan 2012, we have an agreement with the player but details still have to be worked out on the transfer fee (4-6mil)

"voglio regalare felicità e goal ai tifosi bianconeri.Kaka è il mio idolo ma incontrare Del Piero è stato fantastico,con lui ho fatto una foto ed ho potuto incontrare anche Melo e Amauri.La Juve uno dei club più grandi al mondo,sono orgoglioso di diventare un suo giocatore.La mia dote? gioco verticale,appena ho la palla punto la porta".

I want to give happiness and goals to the fans. Kaka is my idol but to meet Del Piero was fantastic, I took a photo with him and I also meet Melo and Amauri. Juventus is one of the biggest clubs in the world, I am proud to become a Juventus player. When I get the ball I go straight for goal

:tup:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Mother: "We haven't reached an agreement yet"

"We hope he will be Juve player by next January when Lucas becomes 18"

His parents didn't mention the Italian passport.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He was top scorer in some youth international tournament no? Awesome, awesome news. I think he will get the passport, he has Italian roots.

Apr 15, 2006
Thursday 27 January, 2011
Juventus bring in the new Kaka

Juventus have practically done a deal for Brazilian starlet Lucas Piazon from Sao Paulo.

The 17-year-old playmaker is widely regarded as one of the best talents in world football.

He has already been likened to former Milan talisman Ricky Kaka, which is high praise indeed.

Juventus are said to have beaten off competition from Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Piazon has not signed just yet on account of the bureaucracy that comes with bringing in young players from Brazil.

However, Juventus hope that he will obtain an Italian passport because his parents are of Venetian origin.

Piazon was in Turin last night and will attend this evening's Coppa Italia Quarter-Final between Juventus and Roma.

Juventus will apparently pay €5m for the talented youngster, although Beppe Marotta hopes to arrange a discount.

Source: FI

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well, I don't like it either but this is a reality we are facing I'm afraid. I am sorry but I totally lost all trust in the club.
It's a sad day at Juventuz. I'm not worried about his passport scenario, if it means anything. I read that one of his grandparents is from Veneto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)