Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It's a FIFA agent dude, I'm not to clued up on those. I think they serve as a middle ground for communications between the two parties. Like Natellic in the Krasic deal. They do report the truth mate so don't worry. Most South American players have people in their family as agent's so it's not uncommon to see a FIFA agent involved to help both parties out.

PS I heard 7 Million offer accepted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I really hope this is true. Would be great with a brazilian wonderkid in Juventus. Could be the future replacement for Delpiero.

Im more hyped up over this transfer then Dzeko to be honest.

The supertalants from Brazil is always amazing only themself can fuck it up(robinho,adriano,ronaldinho) but I read that Piazon is calm and a "good boy"

Im just waiting for this to be officiall

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
As he is for now non-eu we cannot official sign him until the end of the season, I assume...So i guess what we are waiting for is confirmation that an agreement has been reached? And from the quotes of the agent, he is going to aim to grab an italian passport, and will come to us in june???

May 22, 2007
We can't sign him at any time before he is 18 until he gets the Italian passport. If everyone has reached an agreement we can complete the deal in January if he gets the passport.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
The fifa agent said ' if you get a passport in July can get to Turin'...Either way, I hope we sign him. Have heard nothing but extremely promising reports of the kid from a wide variety of sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)