Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
http://twitter.com/lpiazon

I have no idea what he is saying though, translator doesn't work on shortened words.
Well, a couple tweets down he said "For those who want to know if I'm going to Juve, here's your answer," followed by a haha. I'm not sure where the answer was, but it might've been the link from the tweet below, which goes on to state that Juve's 7 million euro bid was rejected. Very ambiguous.

soil

Jun 25, 2010
He is next Zidane/maradona/pele/kaka/ronaldo/c.ronaldo/messi/nedved/krasic/giovinco/molinaro/cannavaro etc etc. i hate those stupid comparisons. He can never be next Del Piero or anything like that, media just puts so much pressure on those kids by comparing them to Legends,

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Well, a couple tweets down he said "For those who want to know if I'm going to Juve, here's your answer," followed by a haha. I'm not sure where the answer was, but it might've been the link from the tweet below, which goes on to state that Juve's 7 million euro bid was rejected. Very ambiguous.
I don't like his tone :stuckup:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He is next Zidane/maradona/pele/kaka/ronaldo/c.ronaldo/messi/nedved/krasic/giovinco/molinaro/cannavaro etc etc. i hate those stupid comparisons. He can never be next Del Piero or anything like that, media just puts so much pressure on those kids by comparing them to Legends,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)