Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Chelsea haven't let go of him either. So it won't be easy and it is not a done deal as many of the gurus are saying. He still has to decide wether he wants to play for Juve, Chelsea or Inter.

While he was in Italy, Milano clubs wanted to meet him and make an offer but his family refused because it wouldn't be fair to Juve :eyebrows:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
he is one of many talented south americans...yes, it will be wicked if we get him, and he turns out world class in a year or three, but if he opts to go elsewhere, i will be disappointed, but not seriously depressed, because truly, whilst he has shown serious potential, he is nowhere near the finished article...i want him in a juve jersey, some sublime invention, youthful vigour and potential world class ability is exactly what we need...but it wouldnt be the end of the world, if he went elsewhere. and as horrible as it is obvious...coming to us, even at his tender age, is likely to lead to a much quicker, more direct route to the first team, than any of our rivals for his signature can offer...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Whoever is in charge of the club will loan him, it has been the case since the beginning of time and I don't see it changing.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Whoever is in charge of the club will loan him, it has been the case since the beginning of time and I don't see it changing.
Its either go out on loan or get irregular football....but i dont see him starting for milan or chelsea or inter..so its the same for him everywhere

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
So...from the majority of people suggesting it was a done deal up until recently, to now, zero chance of signing him????

Max

Jul 15, 2003
It would speak volumes about the direction of this team if they passed on Piazon. I doubt he's going elsewhere, though.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Boh, whatever. I couldn't be any more indifferent towards anticipated transfers at this point. Everyone already knows what kind of players are coming, but those threads are three pages in length and have long since disappeared into the Juventuz abyss. Maxi Lopez, anyone? Didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)