Luca Toni (9 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
You must suck at fifa
Congratulations, the winner of the most predictable comment goes to... :juventus:

Apparently I do suck, but once upon a time I was quite good.

I haven't played in over a year though - I don't typically play video games by myself, as I consider it to be a huge waste of time. The game was set on the highest level, and there were a ton of really low rated players. I had to create Krasic and Sorenson - they were 61's - and I didn't use anyone who is currently injured, or in disputes with management. I basically had no bench, and in the second half guys were dying.

I also hit 7 posts over the three games, and lost 2 in extra time in some painful circumstances. It was a shit show, but kind of funny because it reminded me a lot of the last two games.

I was also high, at 2:30 am...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Congratulations, the winner of the most predictable comment goes to... :juventus:

Apparently I do suck, but once upon a time I was quite good.

I haven't played in over a year though - I don't typically play video games by myself, as I consider it to be a huge waste of time. The game was set on the highest level, and there were a ton of really low rated players. I had to create Krasic and Sorenson - they were 61's - and I didn't use anyone who is currently injured, or in disputes with management. I basically had no bench, and in the second half guys were dying.

I also hit 7 posts over the three games, and lost 2 in extra time in some painful circumstances. It was a shit show, but kind of funny because it reminded me a lot of the last two games.

I was also high, at 2:30 am...
:sergio: Don't play fifa when high, especially not against me . :lol:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
That’s a fucking joke. He just got injured.

Go get Forlan now, Marotta.

We only have Del Piero and Amauri for Sunday’s match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)