Luca Toni (1 Viewer)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
His our best forward now for this 2nd half season sadly (quagmire) great performance by him though. Amauri needs to take a study from Cavani on those three thumping headers; giovinco scred a beauty of a goal Sunday same for Ekdal it's a shame :sergio:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
His goal should have stood.
Actually, I think the goal was rightfully disallowed. He got an elbow in the face of the keeper and I think it clearly prevented the keeper from getting a hand on the ball. He was a bit late getting out, but IMO he would have gotten to it if Toni hadnt put an elbow in his face.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
In the second half, he surely was among the better players.
Looking at the deal, I think this might not be such a bad player for us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, yesterday the tactics were based around him and his bozo partner being static in the box. Long ball tactics and crosses directed towards the head of Toni were all we could manage. That might get us some goals against sides weak in the air, but apart from that, it's too repetitive.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Actually, yesterday the tactics were based around him and his bozo partner being static in the box. Long ball tactics and crosses directed towards the head of Toni were all we could manage. That might get us some goals against sides weak in the air, but apart from that, it's too repetitive.
Napoli were destroyed in the air by Inter, especially on set pieces they played as bad as we played against them yesterday. Maybe Del Neri saw that and had the plan to play Inter's game from Thursday. We failed big time and it was the other way around. They destroyed us in the air.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Napoli were destroyed in the air by Inter, especially on set pieces they played as bad as we played against them yesterday. Maybe Del Neri saw that and had the plan to play Inter's game from Thursday. We failed big time and it was the other way around. They destroyed us in the air.
Delneri's tactic was trying to pump in as many crosses as possible. Played offensive fullbacks Traore for the overlap. Yet they benefitted on the counter because of the woeful positionning of our fullbacks. The guy got outclassed by Mazzari. He knew our weakness and exploided it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
thing is it doesnt take a genius to figure our weakness. knowing this we should have krasic and pepe tracking back more to help the other clowns. doubling up like they did to krasic, closing down, less ball watching, oh how predictable we have become.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
thing is it doesnt take a genius to figure our weakness. knowing this we should have krasic and pepe tracking back more to help the other clowns. doubling up like they did to krasic, closing down, less ball watching, oh how predictable we have become.
:tup:

We should use a 4-3-3 for a change.. Unless we are leading the game, There is no point in Krasic tracking all the way back. by the time he gets up the feild, there are two,three defenders surrounding him and with twin-towers movement there is simply no room for him to maneuver..
Delneri should leave him up-top to try to catch full-backs out of position and rape them.
Everytime Krasic tries to do this himself, you can hear Delneri screaming his lunges out Krasssiccc Krasiiiic Miloooooosh come back.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Silver lining to the Toni signing! The last edition of Fifa that I purchased was '09.

So I dusted it off last night, and given his '08 stats, Toni's an 87! I transferred all of the new guys over to our team, and played Catania...

And promptly lost 3 games in a row. Highlights included Martinez getting injured, Grygera getting raped, and Juventus getting shut out in the 3rd game.

The refereeing was terrible.

:D

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Silver lining to the Toni signing! The last edition of Fifa that I purchased was '09.

So I dusted it off last night, and given his '08 stats, Toni's an 87! I transferred all of the new guys over to our team, and played Catania...

And promptly lost 3 games in a row. Highlights included Martinez getting injured, Grygera getting raped, and Juventus getting shut out in the 3rd game.

The refereeing was terrible.

:D
You must suck at fifa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)