Luca Toni (8 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I am dreading the day that we see the toni-amauri partnership. That really will he the most horrendous partnership known to football. At least we now have the paceyest frontline in italy.....

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
We all wanted an experienced goal machine as a short term solution? Well he is better than crespo!

Weeks ago people here were screaming for a poacher, now 'we' have one on the cheap. If Toni fails it proves 'we' don't need another target man but somebody mobile.

If he is a success then happy bloody days!
What a ridiculous fucking post. Crespo is, was and always will be a better striker than Luca Toni. Has scored more goals throughout his whole career and has scored more goals this season, despite being in a worse team. If Crespo was 40 years old right now he would still be better. It's not even up for debate. Crespo is in a different planet to Luca Toni.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well at least from what i read on football italia...the guy is coming with the right attitude, even offering himself to start against Napoli.

I think he must be aware that this is a great opportunity for him.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
What has his injury situation been like over the past few years? I was under the impression he was having constant fitness issues, which makes this transfer all the more stupefying.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
From my understanding, he'll take Amauri's place and only has a contract of 18 months at 1.5 million a year.

This is obviously a temporary patch job and hopefully means Amauri's out this month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)