Luca Toni (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It wasn't about that.

Toni reacted angrily and gestured to the crowd in the Aberdeen-Bayern game at Pittodrie because some folk threw some coins at him.

I don't care enough about Scotland to be bothered about them losing.

And I didn't think Toni did anything wrong in the Aberdeen-Bayern game.
I didn't mean you, just wondered what it was all about, thanks. Coin throwing, nice.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
The guy came for free, and lowered his salary. It's not a bad deal for a bench player, with experience. Then it's a good deal, specially if we get a proper replacement for Quag

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The guy came for free, and lowered his salary. It's not a bad deal for a bench player, with experience. Then it's a good deal, specially if we get a proper replacement for Quag
Agreed! Jack just told this to me, I didn't know it..

some moron told that he will get 3 million a year from us, that would have been a dumb move. Now this is ok deal, a back up+ cheap salary for player who was great not very long time ago. Now if this is a Amauri replacement, and if we can get rid of Amauri later, then this is a fapable short term solution.

Not my favorite, but I wish him the best.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Agreed! Jack just told this to me, I didn't know it..

some moron told that he will get 3 million a year from us, that would have been a dumb move. Now this is ok deal, a back up+ cheap salary for player who was great not very long time ago. Now if this is a Amauri replacement, and if we can get rid of Amauri later, then this is a fapable short term solution.

Not my favorite, but I wish him the best.
Definitely a great backup, and hopefully Amauri out of here by the summer mercato. We still need a proper trequartista, Rossi would be the best available option, but a bit expensive. If not, then I wouldn't mind Forlan or Mutu.

sandro118

Oct 2, 2005
if we had the money to get DZEKO and failed just because of the NON EU rule
and now Dzeko is joining mancity
why dont we just use those money to get rossi/forlan....etc
as we wont have the chance to get Dzeko in the near future
we should go for other choices
but now we got Toni
hopefully we will buy another FW in january

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
what a fucking joke of a signing......

washed up Luca Toni got pushed out of Roma, and hasnt done fuck-all for Genoa....we already have useless forwards like Amauri, and Iaquinta is heading down that road too

Good job, Marotta, you blind fucking asshole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)