Luca Toni (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenobi87

Apr 17, 2007
Trez has done what for Juve lately?

That guy is on the field... but his head is already with another team.

Bring in someone new please.
I really like Trez and all that he has done for the club.

However he hasn't been impressive in Serie B. I can understand that he can't put himself up to the matches in the same way he could when Juve played for the Scudetto.

The problem is if Juve has to play for CL qual and not for the Scudetto next year, then I'm afraid he will have the same problem as he have had this year.

IF TREZEGUET WANTS TO LEAVE we should sell him without any further consideration. We will be better of with a striker who wants to impress the club and is ready to fight.

Anyway if Trez wants to stay I see no reason to sell him - He is still one of Europe's best strikers in my oppinion. Just behind Drogba and Etoo but he levels with Shevchenko, Klose, Nistelroy etc...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Funny how people forget what Trez has done all the years, only coz of bad patch :disagree:
Wait 4 him comeback and you'll see that when he is on form he is way better than Toni

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Very true guys, Trez should be given a new chance in serieA with us, if he still fails next season, we can sell him in January.
After all he done for us in the past years, I for one can really forget that he isn't scoring them so easily this season.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
I love trez and im greatful for what his done for the club and i hope he finds his scoring touch and i hope he'l still be here next season but if he decides to go toni would be the perfect replacement

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yeah close it nothing good comes from it, same arguments in every page
because of M.A.R.K. he should be banned indefinately :D

Toni would be the perfect replacement for Trez if he left, but i'd rather keep trez. I'd only bring Toni to Juve instead of Trez if he wanted to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)