Luca Toni (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightz

Unstoppable
Apr 14, 2007
In my honest opinion Italian players are KEY on an Italian Club. I don't want to see us turn into a joke like Inter or Milan where they only have a small handful of Italian talent.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
i ll take huntelaar hes much younger,should be cheaper has a better future(provided he gets familiar with serieA)
toni would ve been excellent 2-3 years ago,a 31 year striker rite now is not exactly building for the future is it?

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
Luca Toni has ambitions to play in Champions League, same with Hunter

so it's difficult to land the players when Fiorentina will play in UEFA and Ajax in Champions league

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
In my honest opinion Italian players are KEY on an Italian Club. I don't want to see us turn into a joke like Inter or Milan where they only have a small handful of Italian talent.
That's a good point indeed. Keeping our identity as being an Italian giant whose priority is depending on Italian youngsters and growing them up in Turin. Even if these youngsters aren't promoted form the Bianconeri primavera, like Rosina and Canini. Also, I see the bright future in the likes of Chiellini, Palladino, Marchisio, Venitucci, Bianco and Nocerino, who can be burdened the responsibility of keeping up our best performance in the near future.

Regarding Toni, why not? He is living the best years of his career and he isn't that old to say that he just has two more years in that form. I swaying towards the opposite opinion that predict Toni's shining for four seasons to come. And for his transfer fee, this matter is discussable.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Regarding Toni, why not? He is living the best years of his career and he isn't that old to say that he just has two more years in that form. I swaying towards the opposite opinion that predict Toni's shining for four seasons to come. And for his transfer fee, this matter is discussable.
IMO Toni has one maybe two good seasons in his legs and that is all, you can't honestly think that with 35 he will be top-notch player, not every player is Nedved:p

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Milan? About all of Milans best players are italians... Nesta, Oddo, Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Gilardino and Inzaghi are all italians. But Inter, I totally agree :D

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Milan? About all of Milans best players are italians... Nesta, Oddo, Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Gilardino and Inzaghi are all italians. But Inter, I totally agree :D
sorry but their best player is brazilian and its kaka, hes in the top 3 of the world
the players u mentioned are all world class especially maldini,nesta and pirlo

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
thank you ...
lately a got worried that alot of juve supporters just want to buy as much as possible.

juve have a number of great potential youngsters who allot of people ignore or take for granted

i believe that we need just a little addition too the team. if trez stays we should keep boji and invest in defense and midfield

we could also offer joint ownership of other youngsters that we might need next season

as for established italian players . we can make some surprise signings from roma ,de rossi or mancini, afterall we pulled nedved from lazio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)