Luca Toni (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
:rofl2:

Comes from a 15 year old boy whos mama makes him launch for school and after he comes home he logs on to the forum and tryes to steal Fiore from me..... :pumpkin:
1) i'm 17
2) i was invited to this forum
3) Fiore was never yours
4) she has already chosen me over you and anyone else :p

yes i have a shrink but i only started seeing him after i met u:D
c'mon amore join the campaign to piss off the viola fans and some people i wont mention their names :p
many people do that, to see how they could survive without me, some commit suicide. Damn my good looks and my brilliant character :D

you mean mike has no chance?:D..***..
she is already mine...but if you impress you have a chance ;)

jebo te Ibrahimovic

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:rolleyes:

i was invited to this forum
By your gay Maltese friends. :D

Fiore was never yours
Wrong. She is mine from the first sight. :toast:

she has already chosen me over you and anyone else :p
:howler: You wish. Why should she choose raw steel when she can have gold. :smoke:

many people do that, to see how they could survive without me, some commit suicide. Damn my good looks and my brilliant character :D
Post a pic so we can see your "good looks" :D

she is already mine...but if you impress you have a chance ;)
juve_baby belongs to Alex, but I know he will disappoint her, so I will be there to comfort her, it´s arranged. :D

jebo te Ibrahimovic
Jebo tebe South Park. To je za male bebe. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
By your gay Maltese friends. :D
if you consider Vlatko gay and maltese then yeah :D

Wrong. She is mine from the first sight. :toast:
thats not what she told me on msn, through pm's and on the phone :p

:howler: You wish. Why should she choose raw steel when she can have gold. :smoke:
exactly why she would choose me. I'm gold, diamond and rubies all in one. I'm one of a kind. The creme de la creme.

Post a pic so we can see your "good looks" :D
no way you pervert :D i'll describe if you want. lol

juve_baby belongs to Alex, but I know he will disappoint her, so I will be there to comfort her, it´s arranged. :D
so you will be the rebound guy...and you are proud of it.

Jebo tebe South Park. To je za male bebe. :D
simple croatian pls. I don't now much. First part i can understand, second no. lol. Anyway my insult was better :p

PS. Stop derailing the thread!!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Guys, I'm confused.

Who is for who? I mean it is time to know who the female Juventini on this forums are in love with which male Juventini.

@Marko, enlighten me, I trust you. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Guys, I'm confused.

Who is for who? I mean it is time to know who the female Juventini on this forums are in love with which male Juventini.

you dont trust me :cry:

Anyway i'm going to tell you anyway

Fiore loves me and vice-versa
Marko loves fiore but it is not reciprocated
Rami loves Bojinov
Elvin loves anything that moves.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Guys, I'm confused.

mind ur biz ahmed did christina call the cops on u:D
carry on boys u making me... :drool:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
no +rep :cry: hehe

We need a thread for ourselves so we can speak about whatever we want, caues we have totally derailed a thread and soon we are all going to get warnings, but mark will get 3. One for going off topic, one for starting the off topic talk, and one for being unrealistic as you are already mine :D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
you dont trust me :cry:

Anyway i'm going to tell you anyway

Fiore loves me and vice-versa
Marko loves fiore but it is not reciprocated
Rami loves Bojinov
Elvin loves anything that moves.
Who said so? I believe you as well mate. :wink:

But I think that it is Fiore who can put an end to this melodrama. :D

:lol: at that Elvin one.

mind ur biz ahmed did christina call the cops on u:D
carry on boys u making me... :drool:
I already did....:D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
angelal must be my juventuz soulmate here :agree:

Ahmedios coming second with only his sex to blame. :p
Don't worry, I've already had a relationship with one on this forum. And don't ask me who is that utterly lucky partner? :D

We need a thread for ourselves so we can speak about whatever we want, caues we have totally derailed a thread and soon we are all going to get warnings, but mark will get 3. One for going off topic, one for starting the off topic talk, and one for being unrealistic as you are already mine :D
I swear I was just going to suggest the same.

Open it now. :cool:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
soon we are all going to get warnings, but mark will get 3. One for going off topic, one for starting the off topic talk, and one for being unrealistic as you are already mine :D
I´ll still be here. :eyebrows: Fiore doesn´t want to hurt you cause she´s afraid a little boy like you could cry at home for weeks. :p

When you turn 18 I´ll maybe borrow you Fiore for an hour, if you can even last that long. :pumpkin:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I´ll still be here. :eyebrows: Fiore doesn´t want to hurt you cause she´s afraid a little boy like you could cry at home for weeks. :p

When you turn 18 I´ll maybe borrow you Fiore for an hour, if you can even last that long. :pumpkin:
And fiore thinks i'm perfect, being tall, dark hair and have blue eyes, i'm any girls fantasy, but for Fiore i'm reality :p
i think you mean lend. Also if you want to know how long i last ask your girlfriend. You know last week when she said she had loads of work to do and didnt meet you for a week, well she was with me...every second :D

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006

do it Michael start the thread for marko's sake, pavelnedved is the one whos off topic whats toni got to do with anything:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)