Luca Toni (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
based on what we see them doing we can judge their future.....but really nobody exactly knows if they will be good or bad, but this is an excellent start for both of them

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
so roberto baggio is the one holding the golden ball with the juve shirt in my avatar and if you trie to search a picture of cannavaro you will probably get pictures of him holding the world cup

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so roberto baggio is the one holding the golden ball with the juve shirt in my avatar and if you trie to search a picture of cannavaro you will probably get pictures of him holding the world cup
you still don't get it?

I don't want them to become the new this or that. Iwant them to become legends in their own accord. When they are in their prime I don't want to go "man this guy is like Baggio" I want to go "man this guy is like no one else!"

That is all. goodbye.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
its normal to see good young prospects to be compared to old leyends....i see nothing wrong in that......they are just saying they will probably have a great future

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The commentator of today's match said that Toni declared two days ago that Juventus are in pole position to capture his signature.

Actually, I doubt he said so. As, we haven't read about such a news, haven't you?

Baggia

Mar 31, 2007
Toni knows that juve is #1 in pole position so we can get him! but also he knows that Inter wants him but i think we have more chance of buying him since mancini said today he would never change Adriano for Toni! I HOPE WE GET TONI!! also Champions league is one of his preferences since he is 30 yrs old and has never played champions!! thats one of the problem to get him! but lets have hope!! we are going to buy him!!!
FORZA JUVE X SEMPRE!!

Baggia

Mar 31, 2007
hahahaha thats my Surname! like ROberto Baggio but my surname is with an A! SO IT IS BAGGIA!!!! Got a problem with that???? and whats the importance of the name anyway!

Baggia

Mar 31, 2007
Anti luca toni! got nothing against it but Bro u should realize he's a GREAT PLAYER! and that every single team would like to have it in its bench!! SO wat player would u like juve to sign????

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Not everyone wants Toni..:D
Adriano for Toni? No deal Saturday 31 March, 2007

Roberto Mancini has shot down a Luca Toni-Adriano swap as “impossible” as the Brazilian prepares to start against his old club Parma.

“An exchange between Adriano and Toni seems impossible to me,” commented the Inter Coach in today’s Press conference.

“They are both great strikers, but one is of a certain age, whereas the other is quite a bit younger.”

Toni may be the most reliable hitman in Serie A over the past three years, but he arrived late to the big stage and will turn 30 in May, whereas Adriano celebrated his 24th birthday last month.

“Adriano had a difficult moment, but he is still capable of turning a game by himself,” explained Mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)