Luca Toni (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Trezeguet ALWAYS goes through a dry patch, it happends every season and everyone starts calling for his head instantly. Then he scores 5 goals in 2 games and ends up with 25+ goals in season and it's Forza Trezegol all over again. Trez is at the peak of a striker career, he has 3 years of top football to go at least.
Yes, he is still a good player and our hero, he will prove it again once Juve start fighting for trophies.....

Exactly. FFS he even scored 2 goals against Standard Liege. But some of them don´t like him cause he´s not Italian. :rolleyes2
Trezeguet is the best foreigner striker we ever had!
I find it strange how people forget easily what he had done for our team in the past 7 years !:disagree:

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
people are getting way to excited about seing new faces arriving to juve that they even forget about our old player and what have they done for us....as much as i want to see huntelaar wearing our shirt next season, if trez leaves us at the end of this season it will be the departure of a true juventino and a hero

Durden

May 11, 2006
people are getting way to excited about seing new faces arriving to juve that they even forget about our old player and what have they done for us....as much as i want to see huntelaar wearing our shirt next season, if trez leaves us at the end of this season it will be the departure of a true juventino and a hero

:agree:

Jul 23, 2006
Bayern Munich are ready to make an offer for Fiorentina striker Luca Toni, according to reports in Germany.

The Italian international, who scored a brace in Wednesday’s win over Scotland in the do or die Euro 2008 clash, is today being paired with the Bundesliga outfit in a £35m deal.

The Bild newspaper has claimed that last year’s top scorer was in Germany over the weekend, when he allegedly met the club’s general manager Uli Hoeness.

According to Bild, Toni has already started looking for a new house in Munich, fuelling speculation that a move is on the cards.

Bayern, who will face Milan in the Champions League quarter-finals next month, are willing to pay up to £35m for the former Palermo man, an offer which Fiorentina are unlikely to turn down.

The Gigliati already have an excellent alternative in Under-21 starlet Giampaolo Pazzini and might re-invest part of the Toni fee on Reggina’s Rolando Bianchi.

Toni, who is also a reported target for Juventus and Inter, could be tempted by a German switch given the likelihood of Champions League football next term.

Mar 30, 2006
35 is alot .. too much for a guy who is over 30 ..

Even though toni is awesome I am not sure he will be able to keep the level he is at for more than 2 or 3 years

Bayern would be stupid to buy him for that much, especially seeing how they have very good center forwards already. But no one said they were a smart club. It shows how little clout the german teams have now and days, losing their players to other teams and having to pay huge sums of money to get players to consider them. I hope this doesn ot happen in Italy

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
so you feel that this is a proper solution for our future by signing an aging player when we can sign a younger player with more potential/yrs?

today's future will be tomorrow's past.
especially when your climbing over 30. we have enough old players on our squad. if you think about it we lost canna, thuram, emerson and viera who were all aging and have done ourselves a favor somehow. yes it hurts us in the back line without canna and thuram but we will compensate. lets not make juve a retirement home :D
i can understand your point but i think buying only young players now will cripple us we need to buy a very competitive squad now so that the likes of buffon and co. wont leave juve. if we buy a bunch of promising youngsters they might flop at juve and i think we need immeadete results next season and a strong side to challenge for a champions league spot. We need to hit the gorund running in the serie A with a strong side and toni is a through and through proven striker even if we get 4 years from him that is enough as long as we place well in those four years we will have the $ to buy more players. and p.s. screw thuram veira and emerson im glad there all gone, i just miss zambrotta and cannavaro, i agree that it will be sad to see trezeguet go he's been an excellent player but i dont think even he wants to stay, and we just have to let go at least Del piero aint leavin yet i mean when he retires i think im gonna kill myself

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
Bayern Munich are ready to make an offer for Fiorentina striker Luca Toni, according to reports in Germany.

The Italian international, who scored a brace in Wednesday’s win over Scotland in the do or die Euro 2008 clash, is today being paired with the Bundesliga outfit in a £35m deal.

The Bild newspaper has claimed that last year’s top scorer was in Germany over the weekend, when he allegedly met the club’s general manager Uli Hoeness.

According to Bild, Toni has already started looking for a new house in Munich, fuelling speculation that a move is on the cards.

Bayern, who will face Milan in the Champions League quarter-finals next month, are willing to pay up to £35m for the former Palermo man, an offer which Fiorentina are unlikely to turn down.

The Gigliati already have an excellent alternative in Under-21 starlet Giampaolo Pazzini and might re-invest part of the Toni fee on Reggina’s Rolando Bianchi.

Toni, who is also a reported target for Juventus and Inter, could be tempted by a German switch given the likelihood of Champions League football next term.
we can get 2 class players for that amount of money

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we can get 2 class players for that amount of money
We should buy Giuseppe Rossi and :D Gilardino
im starting to understand why u guys dont want toni but if we dont get we should at least get another italian such as gilardino and then another backup such as Rossi or pazzini or even quagliarela

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
We should buy Giuseppe Rossi and :D Gilardino
im starting to understand why u guys dont want toni but if we dont get we should at least get another italian such as gilardino and then another backup such as Rossi or pazzini or even quagliarela
i agree with you in the we need another italian attacker in the team...but let me remind you we have one of the most promising talents already in our roster(palladino)......gilardino was great while he played in parma but at milan he just simply shut down.....pazzini is great after seing the 3 goals he scored against england i think hes having a hell of a future,rossi is good to....but palladino -huntelaar sounds to me like a brand new start of a pretty good era

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Despite being an admirer of Toni, such a transfer fee (£35m) is just huge. As Muccioli said, we can get two class strikers with such an amount of money. Even Trezeguet is valued around £15m, I think.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
juventus have a lot of new italian prospects.....we have new cannavaro(criscito)and the new roberto baggio(palladino) lets just hope they work as good as we expect them to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)