Luca Toni (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes, he is still a good player and our hero, he will prove it again once Juve start fighting for trophies.....

So he's not a good player anymore? Even if he scored 30 goals last season? Yep, players loose it in a matter of days.
Exactly. FFS he even scored 2 goals against Standard Liege. But some of them don´t like him cause he´s not Italian. :rolleyes2

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Trezeguet ALWAYS goes through a dry patch, it happends every season and everyone starts calling for his head instantly. Then he scores 5 goals in 2 games and ends up with 25+ goals in season and it's Forza Trezegol all over again. Trez is at the peak of a striker career, he has 3 years of top football to go at least.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
The fact that Trez is the 6th all-time scorer for Juve doesn't mean that he's still a good player(although i'd love it if he can prove me wrong)

If he wants to leave he can leave, that's all i'm saying
trez is a real juventino and hes an excellent atacker. even better than toni...the fact that trez has always been a top player all hes career hes a guarantee....toni suddenly appeared from the dark just 3 years ago,what do you know if toni next year suddenly dissapears just the same way he appeared

Jul 23, 2006
So he's not a good player anymore? Even if he scored 30 goals last season? Yep, players loose it in a matter of days.
I said that i'd love to see him prove me wrong

So far this season he has played the worst football in his entire career(I hope it's just Serie B)

The guy wants to leave, let him leave, there are other alternatives/options(that's what i meant in the first place)

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Juve and Inter hunting for Toni
JUVE 18mil
inter 25.
Benitez wants trez and camo!
if Huntelaar is coming , we can give Trez and Camo but only if gerrard is coming to Juve

inter can keep toni as long as we get huntelaar
They can keep him even if we don't get Huntelaar

I also hope we get huntelaar but if trez leaves and inter gets toni. Zlatan and Toni up front thats a recipe for inter owning us.
Inter will never own us, can't wait for the next season to show the who are the real campioni di italia

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
We see that from his penalties...

Juve lost the CL final against Milan

France lost Mudial final Italia.
trez is one of the best finishers in the world imo to....penalty kicks are not his speciality but he definetly nows how to score he wouldnt be juves 6th best scorer if he didnt

Jul 15, 2006
Trezeguet ALWAYS goes through a dry patch, it happends every season and everyone starts calling for his head instantly. Then he scores 5 goals in 2 games and ends up with 25+ goals in season and it's Forza Trezegol all over again. Trez is at the peak of a striker career, he has 3 years of top football to go at least.
So true, that's the shit right there. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)